Low output impedance preamp needed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
JFET input .
No gain.
Low output impedence..

I think it's all u needed.

Attachments

• buffer.gif
    buffer.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 354
Thank you Ayne.
But I am a bit confused about op-amps. Because I have tried TL072, NE5532, LM833 and LM4562 also.They all for specially audio applications. But I afraid I need a warmer sound. Because my amplifier is a lateral MOSFET Class A-AB one.
I like its sound too much but when I connect it a high output impedance device then I can hear some noise and I want to reduce that noise. This preamp is needed for that. And naturally I dont want to change its sound.

No.
that's a dual complementary LTP with cascode and then a complementary follower (or is it a VAS?). =8fets, expensive in real estate and dollars.
You asked for single jFET transistor.
I suggested a follower (on it's own).

I think NUUK's site shows exactly what you are after. His update right at the end after the opamp options.

Yes it is. The lower JFET acts as a constant current source (the source resistor should be of smaller value - something like 22 Ohms). But you said that you want a circuit with one JFET.
Source follovers are not noisy, but they perform better with good power supply.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.