greek........ amplifier ....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
here is a greek amplifier ......it doesnt amplify sound ..... may be some other things !!!!! ha ha ha

specs :
idle =let cool for 20 min before eat
rise time= 6hours
damping factor= 0 ( may small pieces that didnt grill properly)
power= 300 H ( mesured in holysterol )
psu unit = about 10 kg of coal
frequence response =almost 20k turns over fire
cooling method = 1 beer/ 15min
best viewed with = mustard sauch

(traditional greek easter food)

happy easter ,health .love and good amps for everybody

Attachments

• easter bbq.jpg
    easter bbq.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 653
amplifiers parameters

well my friend its exeactly the same with audio amps .... none of the parameters will ever tell you how does it sound ....the final opinion have to come from your ears !!!!!!

remindes me of a repair i made to a small hardman cardon amp may be 2*15w with all the technology available of the year 1973.... so ... design construction tone control and the all idea with todays standards was simply not right ..... many many things chanched through the years ....we learned a lot more from then till today ...

and yet ....i repaired it in maybe one hour .... but kept the amp for more than a week in my shop to listen from cause sound of the time had so nice colours !!!!!! i know it wasnt correct ....but to my ears sounded really fine

so its the same with bbq ...after all you have to taste it !!!!!

Exactly what i think dear Sakis...preciselly...you told the thing!

I was watching around if you had plugged something in my brain...how could you extract, copy, discover, my thougths this way?

Old style sonics are delicious...you will feel happy with my amplifier..for sure.

Nice food...funny post...very good that...good mood...life is better this way....let problems and bad mood for other folks...good!

That Harman Kardon model please...inform..also send me schematic if you have.

If possible, Sakis, upload all your last electronics images, food images and personal images in better resolution to my mail adress...all them welcome...as you already know.

panzertoo@yahoo.com

regards,

Carlos

Re: Progress of current project

Twaksak said:
My current progress...
Not yet properly biased and only one channel completed!
:hot:

Very nice. I think you have done a good job with the small signal devices, but you have an odd number (3) of drivers. You could also double the output devices and increase the bias.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yiasou Saki,

Maybe it's a Greek thing...big barbeques, big amplifiers......

Kali Orexi
Quasi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.