krell 300i amp. schematic needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looking at the schematic, it seems like a fairly simple design. Apart from setting the bias there is nothing to trim or adjust. When you read on, you will also find the parts list and a lot more info, I'm sure.
To answer your specific question: I don't have a Service manual. :)

/Hugo

KAV300i

Hi Netlist!
I have an amplifier type KAV-300i, SN 8796101623, ver. FP V1.2. This was the first of this type in Hungary.

It worked perfectly till now. Nowadays, it has the following trouble:
Approximately 10 minutes after turn on we can hear a crack from the left loudspeaker. After that the left side is lower and whenever we change the volume it gives click sounds. The membrane of the loudspeaker moves like it receives direct current, about 1-2VDC. During the changing of input and after turn off the loud speaker also clicks. When we turn the amplifier on after stand-by, the trouble remains. After putting out off circuit the amplifier works perfectly for 10-60 minutes.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.