Op Amp Book.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
personally, i would take up the challenge of figuring it out myself..... but then again, that's how i work, usually without schematics and with a bare minimum of test equipment..... "without a net"........

i usually don't have the luxury of ready made answers, so i take up the challenge of finding them on my own....... i don't subscribe to the "take a pill and microwave your dinner in 30 seconds" approach to life.......

if you want a ready-made insulated isolated instant-answers life, go to school and never leave..........

Wow Uncle Jed,

Since you've offered us a blanket prescription on how we should conduct our lives, perhaps you'd be receptive to a well intended thought in return: How about a nice glass of wine (or tasty beverage of your choice), some nice music, and some deep relaxation breathing?

Sheldon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.