Found Some 2SC367 Metal Can Toshiba Transistors...Any Info or uses for them

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I was disassembleing a really old 8 Track 50w Stereo reciever amp and found 4 of these Metal Can Transistors which are numbered 2SC367.....

I have never used a Metal can transistor and I believe these must be Higher power NPN transistors or something as they were in the ouput stage of the amp, I tried to find some info on these Transistors but all I could find was in Japanese and wasn"t very helpfull.....I also found a Large number of (2sc?)C458 Transistors in a strange molded Plastic config that I have never seen before, They look like Mini regulators But I believe that they are small signal NPN Transistors.......There were also some other Transistors that looked like Metal Capacitors (germanium Transistors or maybe fets??) but I haven"t gotten arround to takeing them from the Board yet.....

Does anyone know of a Use for these Transistors and if there is a Detailed english datasheet for them....Ir if someone knows of a Schematic for an amp or any project that these would be suitable with???

Another strange thing I found was 2 small Audio Transformers, and each of these Transformers has a Piece of metal that goes over the top of the XFormer and then at the end of the Piece of metal if Folds into a thin Tube and inside this tube there is a small Metal Transistor mounted inside it.....Any Idea whats up with that??

I was maybe hopeing to the the audio transformers in Maybe a Mic preamp or mic or even at the output of an amp....They are pretty small at about 1 1/4inch squared.....

Thanx Guys.....

Sorry....That was a Typo....They are 2SB367....

I don"t think they are Small Signal NPN"s because these are the only Transistors in the output stage and the amp puts out 25w per side, unless 2 of these can put out 25w....

anyone have info on the 2SB367????

Thanx

PS: I found a Little Info...Like they are Germanium PNP Bipolar Power transistors....But that is about it.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.