Hafler 9500 Power Switch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone know of a source (or the manufacturer) for the power switch used on the Hafler 9xxx and Pxx00 power amps? This is the one on the faceplate with the green LED. I need to replace mine but cannot determine from examining its markings who the manufacturer is. Mine is grey (I have a silver 9500 faceplate) and Hafler seems to have only the black ones in stock.

Thanks
Kofi

Does anyone know of a source (or the manufacturer) for the power switch used on the Hafler 9xxx and Pxx00 power amps? This is the one on the faceplate with the green LED. I need to replace mine but cannot determine from examining its markings who the manufacturer is. Mine is grey (I have a silver 9500 faceplate) and Hafler seems to have only the black ones in stock.

Thanks
Kofi

FYI, Lamb Industries has a drop-in replacement. You can get it with either the green or red lamp.

-Kofi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.