PLS-226 Schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Tequila said:
Hi Ymatsu,

I never tried 100V, but from the circuit I traced, it should be A-E, B-F. May be you can confirm with Harmon Kardon Tech Support.

Hi Leo,
I am not familiar with ML 3x series, and I am a fan of the older 2x series.
:)

Hi Tequila,
Sorry disturb you again,What about the ML26 preamp,Did you have this preamp Schematics?it's the best unit in preamp.

thanks
Leo

Tequila said:
I don't have 26 schematic now, but I do plan to trace it when I have some times. (May take months :bawling: )

But I don't suggest you to clone it. The cost of parts could be more expensive than just getting a second hand 26 from Ebay.

Yes,You are right.the parts very expensive,but the sounds very greate.do you think so?Also it's very diffcult to get second hand unit.what about Mark No.28?

Hello to all, just wanted to know where to get the Power supply Cable from PLS-226 to the preamp. Is there any shop where to purchase the connectors only? thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_2136.jpg
    IMG_2136.jpg
    468.2 KB · Views: 349
A quick question for you.
The PLS-226 has basically nine output wires, one being a shield. I see you have 8 outputs labeled by color. Is the circuitry (the caps and diodes) I see beyond the GREY, GREEN and ORANGE leads that eventually ground, still within the PLS-226 unit or is that in the unit this would plug into?

If part of the PLS-226 unit I understand that the taps to the connector is at the points before this circuitry, where I sdee the labels - OUTPUT:GREY, OUTPUT:GREEN and OUTPUT:ORANGE?

Just traced the circuit of Mark Levinson Power Supply PLS-226. May be useful for anyone need to do some repairing of Diy a clone.

Hope it helps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.