Tip33.....anyone got a schem.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you wanna something to play with your tip33, here something that may be fine

And will show you how much power you can perceive having only 300 miliwatts.

The 15 ohms resistance is 5 watts..can be replaced by 10 ohms, 12 ohms, 16 ohms or even 18 ohms if you prefer.

It will work hot!...hehe..very hot.

The voltage at colector, measured from colector to emitter, must be adjusted using a trimpot in the place of the 100 ohms resistance you have in the base.... or use fixed resistor, in a try and error basis....measuring to obtain around 7 volts at the colector.

Supply must be good, as circuit will have big power consumption...a class A single transistor operating...the TIP33 will need a 3 by 3 inches aluminium heatsink, and the supply must be huge to accept 500 miliamps of drains without produce too much mains noise..too much ripple.... include a lot of condensers into your supply to increase the filtering.

Having good supply, your noise will be almost nothing and sonics will be fine....more than fine.

The output can be a speaker...a soft speaker...easy to move the diafragm or can be a headphone, as power is small.

The circuit will reproduce from 20 hertz to 20 kilohertz, will accept many different souces at the input (700 milivolts) and will be a good toy.

Well...i love those things...when i have nothing to do..this is what i use to do...very simple audio things.

I do not know if you are a PHD doctor or a beginner...needing some help...just call me....but i am not able to help doctors.

nanabrother@yahoo.com

Enjoy if you like it.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 300 mw toy.gif
    300 mw toy.gif
    32.7 KB · Views: 409
I was reading your personal data, you like tubes, electronic tubes i think...but

those transistors, different from tubes, need a lot of circuitry to make them usefull...they are adequated to output.

Having that good quantity of nice output transistors, you may have conditions to construct a big power amplifier...but a lot of more parts will be needed.

Those ones, alone, do not make a good work.

A Quasi complementary schematic may fit your needs.

here, you have one example about that Quasi....means that use the same transistor up and down....in the output, and normally people use NPN alike the ones your have.

Quasi may have some Latin root...as Quase (almost) is a portuguese name (and all Latin roots language, as Italian, French and Spanish).... Quasi complementary means almost complementary...near the complementary...the drivers are complementary, but the output is not...some arrangement is made to use two NPN transistor.

Naim schematic is attached to you, this one, for instance, with 6 transistors in the output, each one with a protective low value resistance, and using a 50 volts symetrical supply, may produce easy 200 RMS each channel.small modifications will be needed to increase supply voltage...one example only.

BTW - Brazil is working hard to increase fast the Bio Diesel production to substitute, entirelly, the Petrol need, at least for North and South America.... many plants can be used, and Mamona, that produces a lot of oil, will be the main one... alcohol from Sugar Cane, mixed with Mamona oil produces a good smelling fuel, cleaner than Diesel...and cheap..

In a matter of years...your friend, Destroyer X, will be called Sheik Al Coohol....or Emir Al Mamona.....our fuel will arrive your hands without any bomb...a peacefull contribution made by your South American brothers.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• naim.jpg
    naim.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 421
Carlos, Destroyer X...or the future Sheik Al Coohol

Will guaranteed your machines running... without bombs.

Brazilians are preparing to let those problematic guys to figth between themselves or alone if they prefer.... they can keep their sand and black oil...ahahahahah

We have space to receive all State of Israel inside Amazon...Welcome and Shalom.

Not more than ten years form now folks...now 2007.... we will fuel half the world!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• img_6082.jpg
    img_6082.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 304
Re: If you wanna something to play with your tip33, here something that may be fine

destroyer X said:
And will show you how much power you can perceive having only 300 miliwatts.

The 15 ohms resistance is 5 watts..can be replaced by 10 ohms, 12 ohms, 16 ohms or even 18 ohms if you prefer.

It will work hot!...hehe..very hot.

The voltage at colector, measured from colector to emitter, must be adjusted using a trimpot in the place of the 100 ohms resistance you have in the base.... or use fixed resistor, in a try and error basis....measuring to obtain around 7 volts at the colector.

Supply must be good, as circuit will have big power consumption...a class A single transistor operating...the TIP33 will need a 3 by 3 inches aluminium heatsink, and the supply must be huge to accept 500 miliamps of drains without produce too much mains noise..too much ripple.... include a lot of condensers into your supply to increase the filtering.

Having good supply, your noise will be almost nothing and sonics will be fine....more than fine.

The output can be a speaker...a soft speaker...easy to move the diafragm or can be a headphone, as power is small.

The circuit will reproduce from 20 hertz to 20 kilohertz, will accept many different souces at the input (700 milivolts) and will be a good toy.

Well...i love those things...when i have nothing to do..this is what i use to do...very simple audio things.

I do not know if you are a PHD doctor or a beginner...needing some help...just call me....but i am not able to help doctors.

nanabrother@yahoo.com

Enjoy if you like it.

regards,

Carlos

You can use a LAMP in the place of 15ohm resistance! Or a Corrent Constant Source!

=D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.