schematic request: harman kardon pm655

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I have a Pm655 HK integrated amplifier and if appears to have some problems. One of the channels appears to be shot - i.e very low volume with lots of distorion. Any thoughts?

Also, I'm looking for a schemtic for this amplifer so that I can test some of the components.

Any help would be appreicted., John

HK PM655

flh59 said:
Hi,

I have a Pm655 HK integrated amplifier and if appears to have some problems. One of the channels appears to be shot - i.e very low volume with lots of distorion. Any thoughts?

Also, I'm looking for a schemtic for this amplifer so that I can test some of the components.

Any help would be appreicted., John

Hi John,

I know your post is a few years old but I was wondering if you had any luck with your amp. I have a PM655 with the same problem.

Colin

Harman Kardon PM650

Balance doesn't work. Mono works through both speakers. Stereo only works through Left channel. Reverse works through Right Channel. Stereo doesn't work through both channels. Only Mono works through both channels.

Both speaker sets used to work. Then balance control failed on the speaker set 1. So I changed to speaker set 2 and it worked. After an hour, speaker set 2 balance control also failed.

What do I do? Suggestions appreciated.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.