NAD C370 Diagnosis and repair help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I put this repair on the back burner for a while, waiting for parts and the like.

I did replace one set of output transistors and when measuring the DC offset noticed (on both channels) that after an initial delay when the offset was at or near 0V it began to rise until the protection circuit kicked in at around 425mV. Exactly the symptom I had before.

So I'm unsure of my next step and where to look.

Any help gladly accepted.

sadly, my c370 started to show the same symptoms about a year ago. having little circuitry knowledge, i thought i would just open her up to see any visible issues. the only thing i could looking odd was discolored components that i thought were possibly burnt on a board stand vertical off the mainboard, rear center. i cant remember the title of this sub-circuit but it was along the lines of preliminary stage. i called NAD and got a quote of $25 for the small board, but never ended up ordering it with so much else to do.

i would really appreciate anymore feedback on this issue, especcially whether you were able to fix the amp.

thank you,

mewa.rules@gmail.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.