Audio Amplifier protections

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
¡Hola!, trato de hacer una protección para los Tips, y los Parlantes, para mi amplificador de audio, pero no sé como realizarlo.

Las características:

Vcc: 45 - 0 - 45
RL: 8 ohms

Si podés ayudarme...
Acá está el circuito.

Hello, I am trying to make a protection for the Tips, and the speakers, for my audio amplifier, but i do not know how.

The characteristics:

Vcc: 45 - 0 - 45
RL: 8 ohms

If you can help me...
Here is the circuit.

Attachments

• amplificador con tips.jpg
    amplificador con tips.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 787
If a problem happens in the amplifier; the Tips will be hottest, and it is dangerous for the Tips. So, how can I install a protection for it?

si ocurriese un problema en el amplificador; los tips comenzarán a calentar y podría llegar a dañarlos. Entoces, como hago para proteger a los tips; y evitar q se quemen?

Attachments

• install the missed.jpg
    install the missed.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 505
I've seen lots of pro amps use this circuit (alost the same as yours but a bit modified

P.S look up uPC1237 IC, it can give you delay turn on to get rid of turn on/off thump , DC detection and load removal, and over-current load removal(via relay).

Attachments

• limiter.gif
    limiter.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 321
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.