Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier - Page 715 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 17th November 2012, 11:38 PM   #7141
endia is offline endia  Turkey
diyAudio Member

well.. i can't stop playing this pcb..
added second set of rectifier for flexibility, now i can use it with single or dual bridge rectifiers.. i think it's finalized now.. is there any error or any suggestions to improve?
thanks..
Attached Images
File Type: png dx_psu_ds.png (42.8 KB, 599 views)
Old 18th November 2012, 08:42 AM   #7142
diyAudio Member

Default Looks good....but i have not free time to be watching in

details..also we already have the Dx supply pcboard.

I am in several foruns, feeding threads, answering questions, posting schematics and sketches, releasing projects, producing videos, editting videos, uploading videos..and also taking care of my house, my job and my family...there's no free time to go backwards to evaluate things we have already made.

Here you have more modern designs. supply, protector and something more:

http://www.nabucoeletronica.com.br/dx/home.html

Thank you, very kind from you to share your work with us.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited by destroyer X; 18th November 2012 at 08:47 AM.
Old 18th November 2012, 09:16 AM   #7143
endia is offline endia  Turkey
diyAudio Member

Hi Carlos, thanks for your help..
unfortunately, i do not have any knowledge about electronics to share here, this is only an image of your share.. and thank you and other masters for sharing your creations and knowledge with us..
Old 18th November 2012, 09:25 AM   #7144
diyAudio Member

Default I am sorry...now a days i am too much busy to be studying images

This takes a lot of time...and this is what i do not have, for free, now a days.

In the past i had....not now a days.

regards,

Carlos
Old 10th December 2012, 11:44 AM   #7145
diyAudio Member

Default We still have people building the Dx amplifier

This was made last week in São Paulo.

São Paulo is Brazil's biggest town.... 10.8 Million souls, mainly developed by Italian emigrants that came to work in Coffee farms after the slave freedom.....now a days we have 50 percent of our heavy industries there.

Brazil production is 3.6 million automobile each year... a third of U.S. production in a year (2011)

We produce all we need, exception are high end technology and Precision instruments.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dx feito em casa..jpg (261.9 KB, 495 views)
File Type: jpg São Paulo.jpg (73.6 KB, 470 views)

Last edited by destroyer X; 10th December 2012 at 11:59 AM.
Old 14th December 2012, 08:59 AM   #7146
diyAudio Member

Default Herman will produce pcboards to the Dx amplifier

This is part of my effort to "cut out the wings of pirates".... having my own people offering they will be in troubles to sell their non authorized stuff...also i have asked Herman to offer by a low price.

If someone wants a "Classic" audio amplifier, from the seventies..then go direct to him, i do not need to know..this is in between you and Herman.

He is not that good with english but he has translator.

I will help and will give follow up....pcboards are from Herman but the amplifier is my son.

garudazero@gmail.com

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DIYAUDIO DX AMP.JPG (35.4 KB, 421 views)
File Type: jpg DX AMPLIFIER.jpg (648.4 KB, 402 views)
File Type: jpg FURO(1).jpg (43.1 KB, 134 views)
Old 22nd December 2012, 04:38 PM   #7147
diyAudio Member

Default Uncle Charlie has now his own forum... Dx amp forum

Uncle charlie has a forum.
You are welcome...there you can post translating from google.... Dx Super A, Analogic power supply, Dx speaker kit + enclosure, Dx Zimmer SMPS Supply (Kraftwerk), and Mini MAKO (the amplifier from the hell...high power crazy machine) will be developed there.

I will not leave the other 8 foruns i am working with....i will just start mine own.

I week and 50 guys already there...very good for one week..i am proud about these results...this means i will have thousand in a year... 5000 in the second year and will reach the diyaudio fourm in 12 years

Please, subscribe to help uncle charlie to obtain great numbers of subscribers... even if you do not intend to be reading in portuguese...this helps...when people see big number of members, then they believe the forum is good....and this i not untrue...the good ones are really highly populated.

It is a new style.... it is forbidden to forbid... there you can have double registers...you can have double personality, there you can say words, to call people names...moderators cannot banish, great developers of circuits are more important than buggers and everyone manage his own thread.... can buy or sell... can talk about politics and religion, also can fight..no problems..you can be natural, human and no one will use cop hat there...pictures the size you want..if you want of topic...no problem....you will be tollerated till you perceive yourself the mess and will start a new thread fixing all the mess.... new projects will start there..will be published in other foruns with 3 months delay.

Here is the adress...you are all welcome to visit us.... it is in portuguese...but schematics, pictures and videos have no language..we all can understand schematic..having doubt i can answer you in Portuguese, Spanish, French and English..... welcome everyone from the International community:

Amplificador DX • Índice

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dx Forum.jpg (478.8 KB, 110 views)

Last edited by destroyer X; 22nd December 2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old 23rd December 2012, 02:05 AM   #7148
diyAudio Member

Default I feel honored by your presence in my forum and threads dear Evette

I really feel this way.

Thanks a lot!

Carlos
Old 23rd December 2012, 08:56 PM   #7149
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer X View Post
It is a new style.... it is forbidden to forbid...
Old 24th December 2012, 06:28 PM   #7150
diyAudio Member

Default Hohohohohôh!

Merry Christmas for all

regards,

Carlos

Hide this!Advertise here!