Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier - Page 701 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd December 2011, 08:35 PM   #7001
Bigun is offline Bigun  Canada
diyAudio Member

Carlos, I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas !

with the greatest admiration,

Bigun
"The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test. If the machine produces tranquility it's right. If it disturbs you it's wrong until either the machine or your mind is changed." Robert M Pirsig.
Old 23rd December 2011, 06:12 AM   #7002
diyAudio Member

Default I do admire you too Bigun.

And i wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.

That all your dreams come true,

regards,

Carlos
Old 23rd December 2011, 06:35 AM   #7003
diyAudio Member

Hello Carlos and all the guy's

To all diyer of the Dx amp corporation.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a the best new year to come.

Gaetan
Old 23rd December 2011, 08:54 AM   #7004
diyAudio Member

Default I wish you all the best

also that you manage to visit uncle charlie next year in the sunny Northeast of Brasil... State of Pernambuco, town is Recife (reefs)..... there in the South America... in the nearest point of South American Continent related to Africa.

Temperature is 29 degrées almost all the year.... sun from January to December.... in July (frozen winter) we have 23 degrées celsius and we use pullover because to terrible cold

Fruits all around...you do not even have to buy fruits...Mango, Cashew, Limon, Orange, Coconut trees are all around.... fishes comes to your hand and bother you asking you to take them to your kitchen.... people is peacefull and friendly... in special they are happy.... all them knows how to enjoy life... we all love strangers, our country was made by them.... Portuguese domination, then English pirates (corsairs), them French Invader, then Dutch Invaders, then spanish imigration... African from Sudan (dark black tall shinny folks... having nice noses) and some came from Africa Northwest (the same folks you find in US.... not tall, brownish and large noses)... then we invited Japanese and Italian because Slave liberation and they came to work in farms (Coffee)...then Polish, Germans, Russians arrived and gone to the extreme south.... we are a mix of all these guys.

Here you find towns where people are almost Germans...towns where people are almost Japanese... and Polacos (Polish) too.... there are Russian towns inside Brasil..... we all life together in peace and harmony...we marry one each other...there is no problems.... racism is so small that does not bother.... we have not strikes...no hates in between us...our blond Germans are ours too... we do not like the ones came from II world war only (Martin Borman and that Doctor that made experiences with children).

If you are lonely, there are thousands of nice Brazilian women that wants an European husband...and they use to come here and return married to Europe together their Brazilian wives ... be aware that some of them are professionals to catch men.... accept the ones invite you to see their family and do not accept intimate relationship...trust in the serious ones.

Come to work here.... we love strangers and we pay good money for them...we have prejudices that make us believe you have better school (and this is true).... Brazilian income is growing fast... people is happy with their cars and appartments...living life in peace and harmony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASrUNevw76g

And build a Dx amplifier to take to your home the "spirit".

Click the image to open in full size.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A piece of Paradise - Pernambuco - Recife - Brasil.jpg (855.9 KB, 537 views)
File Type: jpg map-brazil-northeast.jpg (369.5 KB, 466 views)
File Type: jpg World Map - Recife.jpg (414.7 KB, 433 views)

Last edited by destroyer X; 23rd December 2011 at 09:07 AM.
Old 23rd December 2011, 09:35 AM   #7005
diyAudio Member

He he Carlos you have so much european neighbors there in Brazil! I dint know that! I think that you miss something to say about your president with bulgarian roots. She came here in Bulgaria one or two months ago to see her relatives and the country. BULGÁRIA, TERRA DOS ROUSSEFF - YouTube So Brazilians and Bulgarians are somehow now connected I think.

Some day maybe I will come to Brazil. I will be very happy to live there if that you say for the country is true. Here is beautiful too we have big beaches for the summer and mountains for the winter but winter is my biggest problem - i hate it. Here now is -5 or -6 degrees Celsius cold wind is blowing and there is snow everywhere. I really hate this kind of weather and dreaming for a place like Brazil now. So I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy and successful new year.

I really love your HX Home or Mini amps and this will be my next build I guess. Will use 2SC5200/2SA1943 outputs and 2SC4793/2SA1837 for drivers what you think for that?

Last edited by astankov; 23rd December 2011 at 09:41 AM.
Old 23rd December 2011, 11:41 AM   #7006
diyAudio Member

Default Your transistor selection is perfect...will work fine this way

I have built with these transistors and worked fine.

We do not haave too many bulgarians.... i have watched a movie showing some going to your country to receive citizenship....but valid for a few years only.

In my imagination Roussef is an exception...not a rule...less than 300 Bulgarians here..... but for sure we are like cousins now.

Our President was a revolutionary.... (guerrilha)....something like Che Guevara.... she was arrested and have lived hard times in prison down the seventies .... now she is opening files for investigation related crimes happened in the past.

Women are awesome... i do love all them....in special my daughters... i am a very lucky man!

Merry Christmas.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg President in Bulgary.jpg (98.5 KB, 396 views)
File Type: jpg courage to face military.jpg (46.2 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg Três meninas.jpg (857.4 KB, 170 views)

Last edited by destroyer X; 23rd December 2011 at 11:54 AM.
Old 24th December 2011, 10:28 AM   #7007
diyAudio Member

I wish a Happy Christmas and a wonderful year 2012 to my analog and "facts of life" gurú, Carlos, and to his lovely family, and to all my brothers here @DIYaudio.

Best wishes,
M
Old 24th December 2011, 01:56 PM   #7008
evette is offline evette  Canada
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to evette
Mr. Carlos I,m sorry but I really wish I could be there with you my tired body could use a vacation. Oh Well that,s not to be. So MERRY CHRISTMAX EVERYONE.
Old 24th December 2011, 03:46 PM   #7009
diyAudio Member

Default We never know dear Joseph Siejack... we never know

What will happens with us in the next day.

Maybe you will visit uncle charlie .... do not doubt too much because life is a big surprise.

Please, come with Evette and the whole family...you will be at my home.

BTW.... i have posted video (signature line) showing to forum folks my girls... they are lovely, decent, single, has College Degrée and each one of them have an apartment in front of the beach..... 70 guys said they love the video...but one said dislike it.... then i am posting my son picture...maybe the guy will be more happy.

This young man is waiting the Italian laws to give him land in Florence (Firenze)... he is rich too (first male son...heritage from grandmother to the second generation).... i am the only one that is broken...maybe because my priority was my sons.

Ahahahahahah

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Filha e filho.jpg (318.8 KB, 180 views)
Old 24th December 2011, 06:43 PM   #7010
diyAudio Member

Hey Carlinhos,

We also will love to know you and your town and we are only six in the family to accomodate in your appartment!

Jokes appart, maybe it is not at all a bad idea: recommend me a nice big and cheap appartment near the beach and maybe we could met in February.
It looks like a nice and quiet place to restore our force.
(I mean I did not see any bad looking guy around)

Best wishes,
M.

Hide this!Advertise here!