Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier - Page 11 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th February 2007, 05:36 PM   #101
diyAudio Member

Default Oh!...thank you but i already know those thing...all forum know those things

Ilyzm...read the thread entirelly, there are two amplifiers.

And read the post related the fire test... "measured 3.2 when cold"...this means Ilyzm, that something will happen if not cold..and you discovered!...incredible!

One is the DX amp...and another one is the Dx amp TURBO.

One use 39 Volts as supply...other use 75 volts as supply

Of course i know that resistances increase value....this one had increased value inside a known range...reason why was measured cold.

Tell me something i do not know...for instance, that you use to read those threads entirelly before enter to suggest things, and that you have inside your imagination that people had readed basic...very basic electronics once in their lives.

My daugther (9 years old) already knows to use ohms law...and she use to design amplifiers too, she had learned just making questions watching me doing those things as exercise for fun...this is a public knowledge that many folks already have..... i can see people entering to re-discover the powder without smoke....those simple ancient things are already discovered... well, at least will help those very early beginners..but i hope they already know those very basic informations.

The image that was shown, was produced, created, planned, made with a purpose..the purpose was to call the attention to the powerholics....much more dedicated to Marketing than to calculations.

And you once again Ilyzm...we have books in Brazil too man!

I was fishing powerholics..as they turn crazy with those things...and i have fished theories.

Please!...constructor wanted!.... we have already consultants, theorics, critics, researchers,genius, advisers and others.

Constructors and people able to produce A to B testings wanted!

regards,

Carlos
Old 19th February 2007, 06:14 PM   #102
diyAudio Member

Default I hate to disappoint you too Ilyzm, but i add you to my ignore list

This means, explaining you clearly, that i will not read your posts anymore.

As you told that you hate to disappoint me, and made it twice, i have suspections that you may have someone with a pistol in your head forcing you to wiite obvious things in thread i use to be.
And forced..because you hate to do those annoying things and is doing.

As people, that do things they do not want to do, use to be very dangerous...i prefer not to read your texts.

So... you may understand that you will not have contact with me...perceive that you will talk with our communitty, so, adapt your text to the new reality.

And in advance, i suggest you, if you can understand that....read all thread...do not go entering without know what is going on there...search for infomations about the one that is writting, you may go teaching multiplications to PHD doctors (not my case..so the error is not so big this time)..this is not only a foolish, this may be received as bad education.

To forum Management:

There's something that happens usually, the ones that do not give us their E mails do not want to be serious and kind in the forum..reason why they do not let room to be responsable by their behavior...if not all them, a big quantity of guys that wants to be bad educated, annoying ...or at least not kind...serching for things to disturb, to be unkind....those normally do not want to left traces...as mail, identification numbers, real personal name and so on.

This give to them a very easy way to be hidden spitting things on us

I suggest forum management to ask people to be responsable related their texts and actions, giving not only mail adress but also Identifications....as a pr condition to enter the forum....so...double identities will be removed immediattelly, as two persons cannot have the same ID card.

This one is not so unkind, but i know him by other threads and i have perceived that he is "one of those guys!"

regards,

Carlos
Old 19th February 2007, 06:37 PM   #103
diyAudio Member

Ilimzn is the second member who insulted and abased by you - with fictitious and heavy accusations.
He and me wrote supporting texts. Then we became criminal. In turn there were nothing hurtful in our texts...

Please be more tolerant, and less wacky.

Moderators, please tidy up.
Old 19th February 2007, 06:54 PM   #104
diyAudio Member

PS.:

Quote:
FORUM RULES

1) No personal attacks or bullying. If you disagree with what someone is saying, then present a mature and intelligent case to prove otherwise. Malicious intent will not be tolerated. What you do over private email is one thing, what you do on our forum is another.

2) ...
Old 19th February 2007, 07:24 PM   #105
diyAudio Member

Carlos please,
i know that you value my opinion in some good way.... i can tell you that "Ilimzn" guy on this forum is a good guy from Croatia - i use to read his replies here and i never found them to be offensive (off course i didn't read them all - but what i have read it was helpfull and filled with knowledge) - i am sure that he want to help and not to argue with you arround....
there is to much arguing here on the forum that is offensive - plese try to understand him - i am sure that he didn't mean to offend you but to help....
Old 19th February 2007, 07:35 PM   #106
diyAudio Member

Default All rigth Sparkle...if you are telling me that is because it is true

You are one of my best friends....and if Ilyzm is good for you he may be good for me to.

He will be removed from ignore list.

Ilyzm, please, accept my apologize to misunderstand you.

Well..at least some figth atract people to visit thread...ahahhaha!...maybe i will fish some constructor

Constructors wanted!

Oh! pain Sparkle..no one!... and at least one is needed, as people will never trust in designer's words, because may be biased....since another one constructed, the amplifier will be aproved by communitty and them i will see a couple of guys perceiving things i have perceived.

Well...my bad mood disappeared...Ilyzm is a sweet guy from Croatia.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg showletter.jpg (15.1 KB, 2133 views)
Old 19th February 2007, 09:46 PM   #107
diyAudio Member

Default Well, friends ordered as they have listened today....400 bucks entering as profit

Because of 4 circuits i will finish in two days...or less than that...nice!

This is the artistic vision...a real Greg Erskine board was used, the one made to DX amplifier, were i assembled some parts...not the real parts...some resistors, condensers and transistors.

A model....this is the name...a non working model to show how will look the amplifier when ready.

Off course resistance values and condenser values are not correct, as this is not important now..this is to show, and result in orders made by two friends, 2 stereo boards paid in advance.

Friends have listened the prototype and they decide very fast... of course..sounds great!

they will have the work to construct case, find transformers and all stuff...i will give them only working and finished boards, they will have to give me those transistors tomorrow or the day after.

here is non working model image.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dx amp..jpg (73.5 KB, 2633 views)
Old 19th February 2007, 10:47 PM   #108
tinitus is offline tinitus  Europe
diyAudio Moderator R.I.P.

Looks neat and simple enough to be hard wired

But in last schematic its not really clear if crossing traces have connection or not
Old 19th February 2007, 11:35 PM   #109
diyAudio Member

I've seen an amp similar to this in years past. Perhaps it was an old Crown 40/40 or the old Ace Audio 35 watter... Can't really remember which ONE and doesn't really matter anyway... this is definately simple!

Mark
Old 20th February 2007, 01:27 AM   #110
lineup is offline lineup  Sweden
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by tinitus

Looks neat and simple enough to be hard wired

Yes, looks very 'neat'

What I like is that there is some space between components.
This makes it easier and hopefully reduce risk for shortcut errors.

Also if you want to add some extra component later
it is wise to leave some room and air in between.

Some boards are so small and components so tight
that mounting becomes a bit tricky
and you can accidentally get a solder-leftovers shortcut.

Good work!

Hide this!Advertise here!