Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
@vargasmongo3435:

Do not forget and post the attached picture - and: No: this PCB does not have any errors.

Best regards - Rudi ;)

P.S. Wind a coil around the resistor (!!) - resulting in a PI-filter!

Attachments

• Carlos.jpg
    Carlos.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 611
Last edited:
Thank you Endia...... this was great...but really, Rudi has a very good one

already made,..... thank you anyway...nice cooperation...check for errors Endia, to avoid people frustrated trying and having mistakes that are very normal to happens.

I am uploading nice audio recording (video) using Dx Blame ST plus Dx Module Super A plus low pass filter (active) plus a circuit to Blend...all this into a cheap speaker... awesome result in my home.

I am feeling good... as i could do that..... this is an old dream...to make cheap speakers sound fine... because the opposite, good speaker, good room acoustics, good audio source...well...this way is easy!

regards,

Carlos

33 ohms is fine..... was an upgrade..... about turns

from 12 to 33 will be fine.... you decide if you want several layers or not.

Your wire will be good too...no problems..short lenght, even this smaller diameter wire will not create resistance.

This is not critical...it is there "just in case" you have noises in the rails...as usually we do not have noises in the rail...they do nothing almost all the time.

regards,

Carlos

Hey Rudi don't worry, I can not point out errors to your work you are a professional already, I have seen your work and is really well made design and beautiful, is me I'm still learning my man, and you can point out mistake of my layout and I don't even get mad I will say "thank dear friend now I can fixed" :D

Regards
vargasmongo3435

Thank you Navarro

But now we are taking care of a new and better design.

Sadly, each new model kill the last one...this is life...we drink Pepsi and we feel good..till the day we drink Coca..then we will not drink Pepsi anymore.

But Pepsi is good too.... you can have it at room temperature when we will not like the Coca Cola same way....also you can have Pepsi without gas...but you will not drink Coca Cola without gas.

Dx Blame ST, Dx amplifier (the first and standard model) and all things i have done were destroyed and smashed by the Dx Super A.

Dx Super A is a retuned Dx Blame ST that has 1 watt in Super A (Class A) operation...when you increase volume it leaves class A and becomes a standard Class AB audio amplifier alike the Dx Blame ST and several others.

Advantage is into the sonics that is from outside earth... divine..the voice of God.... distortion is very low and third harmonic is many times smaller than second harmonic..so...people use to call this "tube" sound... i do think it reminds me....but tubes would be very happy if they could produce this sound... eated tubes too..and in the breakfast.

Esse sentou encima dos anteriores e soltou um pum de desprezo e desrespeito ... essa é a forma que os macacos fazem para demonstrar domínio e superioridade

This one has sitted over the old ones and have ejected a fart showing disdain and disrespect, this is the way ape community does to show domination and superiority.

And we are no more than sophisticated (and arrogant) apes.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Hi all,
i have one more question about Carlos's psu.. i have this transformer which has twin secondaries and according to the datasheet, this is what i am planning to wire it to the ps board.. i'm not familiar with high voltages and double checking everything, so i need your confirmation.. thanks..

Attachments

• P1040201.JPG
    P1040201.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 631
  • sec.jpg
    sec.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 610
  • dx_psu.png
    dx_psu.png
    277.2 KB · Views: 598
Status
Not open for further replies.