Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Gyuri...now i am Carlos... Car loss.... Carl.... Karolus and Károly

Thank you very much.

You will be very welcome to the Dx Corporation (my dreams).... your picture will be at the hall of fame (the first thousand happy customers that bougth for free) and you will receive triple guarantee...quality, reliability and excelency of sonics.

Also a nice follow up.

Köszönjük, hogy a szeretet az én erősítők és mérlegelik az én személyemet

Much apreciated your preference on my amplifiers and that you elected me as a friend.

Carlos

Last edited:
Szervusz my Károly!
I will avail myself of the opportunity that I may build your amplifier inevitably.

Now then be a linguist a little:

"Köszönjük, hogy a szeretet az én erősítők és mérlegelik az én személyemet."
(I thank you for loving my amplifiers, and you appreciate my personality!)
At the first try whole good one. And I have what is the essence understood.

Köszönöm, hogy szereted az erősítőimet, és megbecsülöd a személyiségemet!

This would be the correct version possibly.
There is a little mistake in wording and a conjugation.
But this does not make changes in its content.
I got accustomed to more terrible assassinations at one like this
to delegate away against the English language. Than now.
But I believe it after all it is possible to understand it sometimes, which I write.

Let us see it in Portuguese:

Agradeço-lhe por amar os meus ampliadores, e você aprecia a minha personalidade!

The today's day ends now, from which enough were a little bit, at me.
So that I go to sleep, Carlos!
Best regards:
Gyuri

Dx amplifier is a diy amplifier, no sales, no profit, no business

This is an advertising...a promoting video....to make people build.

A non paid advertising..for free promotion video, as the board layout, schematic and all hard work was made for free too..no charge to you to build Dx amplifier...so..no charge to me to advertise in a diy forum..not a real business...or.. if you want to understand as a business...then you can say:

- "My business is to make you happy!'...... and this will "make me happy too!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USsZ2xMC0R8

Diyer...build an amplifier...there's a lot in our forum.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Bad decisions can result bad...so..be carefull and decide to build

a Dx amplifier....s safe amplifier, no surprises, wounds or explosions... the Dx amplifiers are tested and reliable... they will not result an accident in you life.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Attention!.jpg
    Attention!.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:
Dx amplifier, an amplifier made to the ones have feelings in their hearts

sensitive people will enjoy.... warm romantic sonics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey200SRMxEY

Listen the strong and deep bass with a Brazilian Selenium speaker that is beeing sold wide world..i am not a representative, not a Selenium salesman...i am just a brazilian guy that feel happy to see that we are producing things well accepted around the world..i could see it pumping in Romania, Italy, UK and Germany (youtube videos)

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• DX HRII.jpg
    DX HRII.jpg
    913.7 KB · Views: 298
  • Selenium street bass.jpg
    Selenium street bass.jpg
    613 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
For a DIY - Newbie like me it is very hard to get into the DIY - business.

Since NORDIC's "shop" (www.dxamp.com) is offline, I decided to etch the PCBs myself. After a lot of time (and some failures) I finally suceeded.

Now I have to drill the holes into the PCBs, but since I only own a 1000 Watt drillhammer I have to buy some suitable equipment. :headbash:

This morning I read that the layout of the PCBs which I took from Greg's site is not the current one.
In the meanwhile there exists a DXAMP II PCB-layout. :eek:

Shall I continue nevertheless continue or wait for Nordic's return?

Best regards from Hamburg/Germany - Rudi_Ratlos

Try the HRII file into Greg home pages.

Dx High Resolution II was called HRII to me simple to speak.

We have the Dx Amplifier, also called Dx amp, or Dx Standard.

Also DHR Turbo, and Dx Precision 1, also called Precision 1...also Dx Trust (old style)

High speed Dremmel will burn the hole while drilling...try to reduce the voltage to see if your machine reduce speed...too much fast burn the holes made.

Nordic have disappeared...i am afraid he is not fine..or very sick or worse than that..and this second possibility i do not want even to think about..i want not to believe he passed away.... well, he made a very nice job with boards and several forum folks (around a 100) have build Dx Amplifier using his boards.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Thank you very much dear Igreen.... i am happy, Rudi has made boards....heheheh

I feel good!...yeah!...i feel gooooood!

regards,

Carlos

There's a video about Igreen into the youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUpKZS-47U

Attachments

• Rudi pcboard.jpg
    Rudi pcboard.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
Dear Rudi...there are some connections under the board

there are two wire jumpers...also you have to run a wire from the zobel filter output capacitor to ground...you see the blue one into the image....the big blue one is the zobel filter capacitor.

also other indications are show into the board image..your board picture with something written over.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Rudi...connections here.jpg
    Rudi...connections here.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 305
  • Big zobel capacitor.jpg
    Big zobel capacitor.jpg
    737.5 KB · Views: 333
I'm thinking of DX with a bass filter

I'm was looking for a subwoofer amplifier a long time back.. Currently I have a simple Sub-Amplifier which is driven by TIP33c and TIP34c. But not that powered like DX for sure. This is an effort to redesign DX amp with a lowpass filter. Still not completed. AS I have mentioned I'm not a good designer and not good at electronics as well but just giving a try to do something that make me happy :D
lowpass filter is my own creation with help of a lot of web stuff.. it is not tested.. pls do not try it yet.. wanna fine tune the board.. So tired looking at the screen..

Attachments

• DX PCB v1.00.png
    DX PCB v1.00.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 275
Thank you Lycanlk....nice amplifier and very good low pass active filter

I hope you build and tell us how your unit sounded.

Bora sent me a suggestion to correct off set..... good one.

here is Bora suggestion.

Thank you dear Bora...but this one gave me some troubles to put it to work, i had to change some resistances and reduce current into drivers, also bootstrapp was changes, and also the input differential load resistances were changed..that circuit was not aproved.... i will try the 62 volts version or folks can build the Dx Amplifier, the standard one, or can produce the DHR Turbo, or even the Precision 1.

I am tweaking the Dx Amplifier, to work fine using 62 volts supply... this is under testing..for a while.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Carlos (1).gif
    Carlos (1).gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 167
  • Adjusting to 62 volts.jpg
    Adjusting to 62 volts.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.