Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah they quietend down pretty quickly once I changed the music to Rammstein..

Tired of turning the cheek, every second day it is another house blareing godawfull music out of the crappiest hifis with massive one note subwoofers attached, it sounds literay like when you pound the ground with a huge hammer non stop...

One can only take so much... next time I'm wireing all 3 sets of speakers up and arrangeing them in the front yard...

My dad had this tape of raceing cars we recorded at a track one day... one night he carried the speakers out at 2 am and turend it up when our then neighbours wouldn't stop their noise...

He had a killer Kenwood amp.

I don't need to threaten anyone, they are all carefull of me, a guy who had an illegal shebeen (drinking house) in my street tried to take me on one day, so I kicked him to a pulp infront of everyone after he attacked me first... I was crazy for combat sports as a kid, from karate to wresteling I did it all...

Just bypass the rail regulators with wires

From colector to emitter.... insert 63 volts and put them to see the justice hammer into their heads!

Use more transistors..... reduce the impedance to 2 ohms and put them to suffer.

Man...you will reach 500 watts, each channel, if you supply was decent!

hehe.... i liiike that man!

Oh!...your condensers will explode.... have to prepare in advance the Justicer unit to put fire on them.... also higher voltage transistors and will need to give a "touch" into the bias adjustment, and into the gain resistance to allow you to drive full power (enormous!..huge!) into 2 ohms loads (parallel speakers)

Find some damaged ones... having noises.... they produce nice noises too...ahahahaha.... put a tube over and rice over the diafragm..point to the sky and open a vent into the tube pointing sky..ahahahahahah!

regards,

Carlos

Have to catch junk and construct the "annoyer"

Have to construct he "justice maker".....if you prefer, call him "The Judge"... something made to produce justice!

old speakers to distort and horns loaded things to scream..piezo dirty drivers to spit noises on them.... and tune them to 200 hertz... to be very annoying the single tone bass.

Give to them what they deserve..put a red hat, say Merry Christmas..produce the face you're giving them a gift (that innocent face..and angel)...play gingle bells and give one on them!!!

Ahahahah..one day i will be bad this way too!

regards,

Carlos

With a very big emotion i want to tell you i have received the package from Duda and

Nordic.

My boards, supply board also... resistance kits, and a lot of other things i could not examine because the emotions... i have the need of some break to breath some air.

I am very, very happy,...now my research will continue, despite the empty pocket i have good friends that came to help me with the needed parts to continue searching for the Paradise of sonic reproduction.

I could not find words good enougth thank those guys...really normal words are not enougth to all this kind behavior.... a very friendly movement... things that happens between very good friends and brothers.

thank you very, very, very much.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• i am into the skies.jpg
    i am into the skies.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 375
I have good friends that already sent me things, Greg from Australia sent me boards

and chip amps... those pretty red ones.

John Mateus also sent me gifts.

Hugh Dean also

Extra board from Holton

Klaas Veenstra - Cyrus boards and Sanken power units

RAJ, 6 wonderfull boards made over Doctor Bora schematics.

A nice friend from Croatia that prefer not to inform his name.

Well...many nice folks have helped me with kind gifts...but those folks came to me with huge packages filled with hundreds of parts...Duda sent more than 2000 resistances i think.

I am watching and thinking...this is unbeliavable!... i do not deserve so big kindness.

What is going on?.... have i found Santa Claus?

I am watching and cannot move...really unbeliavable.

And Duda told me 12 pounds into a big case will come by his sister hands..enormous condensers, heatsinks and hundreds of power transistors and power fets.

I cannot believe..... hummmm....he may be kidding.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• nice feelings.jpg
    nice feelings.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 384
Boys... construct the Precision next year..it is for free

And will be a good presentation for the Dx Precision II

I hope some of you construct... i need, just one to say how it is sounding.

I say it is great..better than High Resolution II.... but i am biased..need other folk to evaluate.

Duda.... Dudainc in our forum, had the kindness to send a Christmas card..very kind...thank you Duda.

By the way.. Duda means Edward... or Eduardo.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• greetings from dudainc.jpg
    greetings from dudainc.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 379
Yes Ebbe... they are true... they are alike me and you...we love our parts

we do not like our kids to mess with them.... it is not easy to give all that lovely stock.... this is true friendship.... they paid for that stuff... and a lot of bucks!... also they paid mail... they want only my smile... this is real!

Nordic sent me meters of thermo tubes.... heat schrinking tubes... in many diameters and lengthes.... my daugther is watching with enormous eyes..she use to make jewellery with stones... her hobby, and those thing can be used there...ahahahaha... i will give her some microns..ahahahahahaha.

Not really, will give her some.

Watch this.... Duda sent me 2000 resistances... all them special resistances.... metal film i think.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• thousands of resistances.jpg
    thousands of resistances.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 728
I have to send mail and thanks those folks but i do not know

what to say... really do not know.

I am very happy... have no words.

Observe... so many resistances that almost cover the multimeter..and it is two inches thick (high in the position he is into the image)

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• huge package of gifts.jpg
    huge package of gifts.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 666
you deserve it all, and more besides...

Titio Carlitos,

For giving of yourself and your designs, you deserve all the gifts and more...You have given all of us real treasures...the heart and soul of Brasil...there is nothing that can repay that gift...we are all in your debt. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Richard (tea)

Carlos!!.

You lucky bastard!, Its awesome to see so much generosity from the forum members and I believe that you without a doubt deserve this generosity for all you have done keeping the spirits and builds high here :). 1% Metal film resistors from china i see, I see alot of fun building more amplifiers in your future and now with Hi-Q passive parts, you must be dancing about now??, hehe. Always great to cross path with you in this Audio net world ,brother.

Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.