NAD 7000 Output

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have an old NAD 7000 receiver. The amplifier outputs failed first, so I ran the ouptuts through the pre-amp out. Now the preamp section has failed. Does anyone know where I can find a schematic or someone knowledgeable about this amp in Southern California?

I acquired a pdf of the service manual and schematic for an old NAD receiver from www.user-manuals.com. The site appears to have docs for many different manufacturers and models, note that what you will likely get (as I did) is a scan of a print document and so the quality will not be as good as a truly electronic document. It takes a day or two for your file to be ready to download - maybe they need to dig the paper copy out of a box in the basement and scan it.

If you're searching on the web, you'll probably find

www.user-manuals.com ($14.50/doc)

and

www.manuals-in-pdf.com ($16.95/doc)

They appear to be the identical business, both domains are registered to the same person in Poland, just different domain name and prices. I bring this up not because I'm unhappy about the product or service, but to let you know that you won't get anything different for the extra $2.45. I don't have any complaints, the doc I needed was available for download in about a day and was complete with all the information I needed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.