Post your Solid State pics here. - Page 43 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2008, 11:47 AM   #421
Mooly is offline Mooly  United Kingdom
diyAudio Moderator
 
Mooly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
And Fotios,
What can we say with boards like those, as ever magnificent.
  Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2008, 01:39 PM   #422
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
CAN YOU SHARED THE SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM FOR THAT AMP???
  Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2008, 10:29 PM   #423
fotios is offline fotios  Greece
diyAudio Member
 
fotios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Δραμα - North Greece
Quote:
Originally posted by ejtsoundsystem
CAN YOU SHARED THE SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM FOR THAT AMP???
Please, not in common view.
The reasons are:
1) I don't like the appearance of some people here, who looks like the two old mans Statler & Waldorf on the balcony of Muppet Show to criticize for kidding - after they have drink enough beers - ( DO YOU HEAR Mr. MODERATOR??? ).
2) There is in my country enough electronics who many times they copied my plans to make money with succes.
3) I make this job for living - not for hobby.
4) My plans are not so much exceptional, the only that i make well it is the correct pcb drawings and the use of first quality parts.
So, to facilitate you, please send me e-mails with your link to post you the plans privately.

Fotios
__________________
Best Regards FOTIS ANAGNOSTOU
  Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2008, 10:36 PM   #424
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Here is my build of NCC 200 amplifiers

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...nt/ncc2002.jpg

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...nt/ncc2003.jpg

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...nt/ncc2001.jpg

I am building another amp case as well thats what the second transformer is for

Alan
  Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2008, 10:44 PM   #425
fotios is offline fotios  Greece
diyAudio Member
 
fotios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Δραμα - North Greece
Quote:
Originally posted by 337alant
Here is my build of NCC 200 amplifiers

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...nt/ncc2002.jpg

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...nt/ncc2003.jpg

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...nt/ncc2001.jpg

I am building another amp case as well thats what the second transformer is for

Alan
My compliments sir!
First class hardwork. Nice cases. From where they have find you?

Fotios
__________________
Best Regards FOTIS ANAGNOSTOU
  Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2008, 01:51 AM   #426
lineup is offline lineup  Sweden
diyAudio Member
 
lineup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: the north
Quote:
Originally posted by fotios

Please, not in common view.

The reasons are:
1) I don't like the appearance of some people here, who looks like the two old mans Statler & Waldorf on the balcony of Muppet Show to criticize for kidding - after they have drink enough beers - ( DO YOU HEAR Mr. MODERATOR??? ).
2) There is in my country enough electronics who many times they copied my plans to make money with succes.
3) I make this job for living - not for hobby.
4) My plans are not so much exceptional, the only that i make well it is the correct pcb drawings and the use of first quality parts.
So, to facilitate you, please send me e-mails with your link to post you the plans privately.

Fotios
I know what you mean .. fotios.
Some can not even say: Thanks
when I publish my job from a circuit design & post it here
Very bad Bad people ???
__________________
lineup
  Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2008, 09:02 PM   #427
syn08 is offline syn08  Canada
Account disabled at member's request
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Toronto
Default Re: Re: Yap

Quote:
Originally posted by fotios

Also if it is easy, an indicating photo from your scope screen?
I've been lately extremely busy with my dayjob - I'm afraid I have to delay publishing the new amp on my web site.

Here's a quick snapshot of the YAP amp pulse response in a capacitive load.

- 10Vpp 500KHz pulse.
- 4ohm || 100nF load.
- Zoebel network is in place: 10ohm+100nF
- 0.6uH (damped by 4.7ohm) output coil.

Click the image to open in full size.

Upper trace is real time, lower trace is delayed sweep (magnified trailing edge).

Nice amp (yours) BTW. If I would have the same talent, pacience and time to lay out PCBs as yourself I could probably save a little fortune in PCB costs.

A better photo of the finished OPS:

Click the image to open in full size.
  Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2008, 12:58 AM   #428
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Hello all, this is my piece. Originally designed DPA330 by Pavel Dudek, big thanks to him. My construction:
Click the image to open in full size.
  Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2008, 03:51 AM   #429
lineup is offline lineup  Sweden
diyAudio Member
 
lineup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: the north
Default Re: Re: Re: Yap

Quote:
Originally posted by syn08
I've been lately extremely busy with my dayjob - I'm afraid I have to delay publishing the new amp on my web site.
- 10Vpp 500KHz pulse.
- 4ohm || 100nF load.
- Zoebel network is in place: 10ohm+100nF
- 0.6uH (damped by 4.7ohm) output coil.
Quote:
Originally posted by stephunk
Hello all, this is my piece.
Originally designed DPA330 by Pavel Dudek, big thanks to him.

syn08
Your YAP is a very good amplifier .. and you know it

stephunk
Pavel Dudek has made some really good amplifiers.
I am sure your amp is playing some very good music.
__________________
lineup
  Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2008, 10:06 AM   #430
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Thanks lineup. This topology has really good performance. By reading this thread, I see many superior constructions, little bit shamy about mine
Here´s a better wiew for you.
Click the image to open in full size.

have a nice day
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2