Post your Solid State pics here

Star ground

Found these pictures in the cell phone memory stick...

Attachments

• DSC00020.JPG
    DSC00020.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 2,175
  • DSC00018.JPG
    DSC00018.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 2,131
  • DSC00019.JPG
    DSC00019.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 2,150
Android Starfish.

Crimped and soldered ringlets bolted together make an excellent Audio Ground.

The order of attaching the ringlets affects the resulting performance. Yes, some experimentation is in order, but since it's bolted, very easy and very quick.
I put on the dirtiest ring first. Probably the Disconnecting Network that goes to the Safety Earth. Progressing through to the cleanest last on, this would be the Signal Return.

Note,
if one makes this attached to the Chassis then the chassis panel becomes the first "ring" on at the bolt head.
Do not make this the Safety Earth.
Use a separate dedicated Permanent connection near the mains incoming socket/cable as the Safety Earth.

These are stereos inside enclosure..i have build more 12 channels

during the prototype work...these are final ones..needing some details only.

123 stereo sets of boards sold inside group buys in Brazil and inside this same forum... a very few have etched their own board...less than 5 percent.

Rudi have sold almost 40 stereo sets i suppose.... red board's group buy from Rudi.

It is big and heavy...i could measure 340 watts RMS each channel at 4 ohms..distortion at this power reaches 1 percent.... at 150 watts the distortion is around 0.003% THD - 8 ohms..it is rated as 100 watts each channel.... underated alike Sansui did.

We have also offered in brazil a kit containing protector boards having delayed insertion and DC detector a transistorized unit (no chips).... a surge protection board (only in brasil) and supply boards.

Wanna see them...visit here:

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Big and very heavy.jpg
    Big and very heavy.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 1,882
Last edited:
during the prototype work...these are final ones..needing some details only.

123 stereo sets of boards sold inside group buys in Brazil and inside this same forum... a very few have etched their own board...less than 5 percent.

Rudi have sold almost 40 stereo sets i suppose.... red board's group buy from Rudi.

It is big and heavy...i could measure 340 watts RMS each channel at 4 ohms..distortion at this power reaches 1 percent.... at 150 watts the distortion is around 0.003% THD - 8 ohms..it is rated as 100 watts each channel.... underated alike Sansui did.

We have also offered in brazil a kit containing protector boards having delayed insertion and DC detector a transistorized unit (no chips).... a surge protection board (only in brasil) and supply boards.

Wanna see them...visit here:

regards,

Carlos

Very nice! The way I like it...a power switch, a volume control and an input selector!.What else can we ask for eh?.;)

here is my 5w class a single ended

you all know the ZCa,5w single ended class a.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Ahahahahha..... hot isn't it?

After you produce an amplifier, respecting this style and topologie, producing 50 watts RMS...then Artic and Antartic will become this way (picture).

These sweet rose river waters will be boiling and plants will continue green while cooking.

regards,

Carlos:)

Attachments

• Veeeery hot!.JPG
    Veeeery hot!.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 401
Last edited: