Post your Solid State pics here

I say thank you for it to you.
Is disappearing so, the thing will work.
Chiefly if his edge would live for my drills.
I go out onto the second-hand market, and try some mincers like this to obtain a piece.
The test copy I return it to the woman after some cleaning though. Does not find it out possibly, what I made with this.
Sure if nearest in the meat loaf aluminium there will be scraps...
It is necessary to listen of course Fotios onto our friend's councils, what concerns cooling an lubrication.

Best regards:

Gyuri

All right, guys, I do not wish to face it with the charge of the community's excitation. Although these are links only. It would be the perfect solution if it would be solvable in order for who likes it to be allowed to attain the high resolution picture clicking on a small-sized picture.
Best regards:

Gyuri

PS.
The details interest me in the pictures particularly, not only in the music.
What shall I do then now?

Last edited:
Measurements of amplifier output driving a dummy load of 8Ω with 1Wrms. Software used is the Virtins M.I. Pro3.1 via a Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum. The sampling rate of sound card was 48KHz and the bit depth 24bit.

Mine look better. Let's build something together?

I develop schematic, design we develop together, you build it really nice. Then my friend draws everything, we find manufacturers and dealers, and get some money for bread and butter, and for new even better things to design and build.

Anatoliy

Hey, my friends!
Excuse me, but i think, you did not manage to understand me.
I do not have problem with the resizing.

I upload a lousy picture to the forum.
(800x600 JPG 60 KByte)
Who is curious about a good picture. clique onto the lousy one.
Onto a vein a normal picture which can be found appears on the external link.
(3872x2592 JPG 10 Mbyte)

This would be the solution.

Was it possible to understand this now?

I could reflect on it actually, since my trade computer programmer. Come on twenty I wrote a program eating last, then in COBOL, onto a mainframe.
But I go to sleep because I am tired now.
I desire a good night, guys!

Gyuri

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member

I develop schematic, design we develop together, you build it really nice. Then my friend draws everything, we find manufacturers and dealers, and get some money for bread and butter, and for new even better things to design and build.

Anatoliy

OT. It has to be inspired non the less. I am sure you dig.

Anatoliy

Yea, why not? Something like an active loudspeaker in style of column, with enough 5,5" drivers, 2 or 3 tweeters, and in the bottom of box two 8" drivers in any combination. Each driver will cover a region of spectrum, and will have its own amplifier. The amplifiers will be attached on the loudspeaker and will be driven from a special preamplifier. In preamplifier will be incorporated electronic x-overs, level controls and regulated phase correction circuits for each amplifier-driver separately. The final regulation of loudspeakers will be in the customer room, with the aid of a good analyzer and a good microphone.
That is the absolute solution. Do you think that we could find people to sell something like this? :D:D:D
I am kidding of course.
OTOH i am open in any applicable proposition and deal.
As for the measurements, was for fun. What can you measure using a SB-XFi Platinum of 24b/96KHz? The software it is very good but it needs an equal value ADC/DAC interface. I have an ASUS Xonar Essence STX which is superior but it is very delicate. I have burned the ADC of one and this which i have now, it is replacement (free of charge) from the shop of purchase. I fear to connect in its input the output of an amplifier be it so via attenuation network.
Instead the SB X-Fi it is like a rock in abuse. Look at the picture a new spectral analysis with 4096 FFT size and 8192 points record length taken from the back in/out of sound card. The first was from the front panel in/out. The THD is improved and the SNR is degraded.
Actually, the output noise level of amplifier measured with a trusty DSO it is between 0,8-1,2mV without input signal and with the vol pot either full closed or full opened. It is not so bad for a BJT class B amplifier of 2 X 170 Wrms/8Ω with a closed loop gain of Av=30. I will show a picture tomorrow.

Fotios

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Takes a lot of inspiration to make something sentimentally moving out of sand. Melodic sand amps take a lot of talent too. No mean feat.;)
Sure, I know that not only theoretically; all my tube designs contain sand regulators. All my previous designs contained sand only. Few last designs contain sand outputs, either class A, or A+C. I know how what characters different peaces of sand have, and if to use their characters properly great results may be obtained. However, it takes a talent, to mix together many ideas in imagination, threw what's not needed away, and come to something that has nothing more to remove. It is like sculpture, Greeks always were masters of it. Take a stone, remove from it what is odd, and get a statue. simple. ;)

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Sure, I know that not only theoretically; all my tube designs contain sand regulators. All my previous designs contained sand only. Few last designs contain sand outputs, either class A, or A+C. I know how what characters different peaces of sand have, and if to use their characters properly great results may be obtained. However, it takes a talent, to mix together many ideas in imagination, threw what's not needed away, and come to something that has nothing more to remove. It is like sculpture, Greeks always were masters of it. Take a stone, remove from it what is odd, and get a statue. simple. ;)

Now what would make you think of something like that...just escapes me.:D

Attachments

• Athena_back.jpg
    Athena_back.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,436
Dear Fotios!
I need your opinion.
I love it onto the idiotic one his pierced cover your amplifier.
Exceptionally precise, just like the rest of his parts for the thing.
But for me only single old B&D I have a drill, with a rack.
I took from my primary payment yet, before with 32 years.
That's right, we are old old men like this.
Let the deuce take it.
Oh now if I do not guide it the drill stem, crawls away into that goddamn aluminium the drill stem. The component of the mincer than drill scheme
may it be a solution?
Let my wife not find it out by the time I use her mincer only.
I desire to you a beautiful day:
Gyuri

Mister, please scale down your pictures!!! I have highspeed connection but it's a little perverse to link multimegapixel pictures. 800x600 is quite enough.

Well, you want to see the performance...

This is one of the many measurements that i did in my amplifier. I haven't any professional analyzer. OTOH, i have my books (and the Internet) from which i can derive the knowledge to make those things by myself. Bellow it is an AT WHOLE DIY figure designed on the blank paper.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Fotios - member of M.O.A.N.