Post your Solid State pics here

hi all,
this is my effort, aussieamps av400 boards, homemade speaker protection, fischer heatsinks (10 kg each!) rifa 47000 uF caps. whole thing weighs 45 kg it's about to be upgraded with av800 boards that i've had for some time.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 5,358
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
The PreAmp. All input switching done at sockets with MOSFET,s in series shunt arrangement. Full remote control included Volume and input selection. All PC.B.,s hand drawn (took hours) just getting to grips with a C.A.D. Package so feel another project coming on ;)

Attachments

• input switching.jpg
    input switching.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2,958
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
A poor pic part of preamp, the board at the bottom is a "hardware solution" to what should be done in software. The remote decoder is under the white plastic cover and I had to buy this in. Fully learning it will accept any "common" r/c commands, my pcb decodes the outputs and translates levels to operate fet switches.

Attachments

• 088.jpg
    088.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 3,716
Hi to All!

To Mooly, nice work but you made a mistake.

Loudspeakers outputs con. you mast change the places.

Loudspk. cabels are crossing when are connected.

Change Left to Right & Right to Left, inside the Amp.

And something New. This is just a First step.

Attachments

• img_0587.jpg
    img_0587.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 4,563
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hi Zeonrider, The metalwork looks amazing, it's always the hardest part of the job I find. Way beyond my D.I.Y. abilities for sure, I have to stick with off the shelf cabinets. Not quite sure what you mean about crossed cables ;) but here is the plan view :D
Regards Karl

Attachments

• connections.jpg
    connections.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4,083
Agus Widarto said:
Last Week i was finished one job! A job for building one stereo power amplifier for my friend . And here the picture,,,:D

Your comment please !

regards

Firstly i would like to know if you have build another amplifier before this presented in the photo. After your reply my comments. From a first view, many cables. Spaggeti!