Post your Solid State pics here

cowanrg said:
woohoo, solid state. i keep looking at the tubes gallery, speaker gallery, etc, wishing there was a solid state one. good thread.

here are my babies.

75 watt class D in class A cases? what, am i crazy? yes.

they are stereo amps, 400x2 into 4 ohms. 1.7KVA transformer per chassis (shared transformer) and 2x UCD400's per case. best sounding amp ive had in my system, and one of the best ive heard.

Hi cowanrg

How compares to Aleph 3 mosfet classA?

Tnanks

JC

dudaindc;
Thanks for the kind words on my LYNX Amp :angel:
The Amp has been running for some weeks now without any problems ;)

jolebole;
And thanks to you to ;)

Attachments

• lynx v3.0 sink.jpg
    lynx v3.0 sink.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 5,569
ACD said:
dudaindc;
Thanks for the kind words on my LYNX Amp :angel:
The Amp has been running for some weeks now without any problems ;)

Jan

Do you have plans to offer a group buy for the boards?
If yes, any idea about the timeframe?

I have lots of building projects at the moment (none designed by me), but I would not pass an opportunity to build this amp. :nod:

Cheers!

ACD said:
fotios :D

I also still forgets to attach photo's...
Most of the time I catch my mistake when the page reloads with my post (and normally I'm fast to edit my post so no one notise it :D )

Hi Jan

The local time it is 14:40. In Denmark it is 12:40? Good time for lunch in Greece. I have drink one beer already and we have fried meat balls with fried potatoes (my mother is a very good cook and the recipe for meat balls it is original from Constantinople) and Greek village salad (tomato-cucumber-onnion-pepper plant in olive oil mixed with pieces of Feta cheese). I will drink with my lunch two or three small glass of "tsipouro" (a liquor made from double distillation from Ouzo and much better) and after this i will show for one time again the movie "Apocalypse Now" in dvd.

Bon Apetite also to you, i hope you are in good health, and good afternoon.

Fotios