Post your Solid State pics here

replace the wiring of the pot .... to close to the trafo it will pick up something there i think .... go for shielded cables .....

Thanks Sakis! but it is quiet as a mouse!!!! I used to used triple shield microphone cable with excellent results, but since it is noise free...I will leave it like it is. like people say: if it is not broken...Don't fix it!. Not noise even at turn on or off!!! this is the second amp that I build from this company and as before I am very happy with this one too. the other was the T300, this is the M400 amp. I strongly recommend them!;)

T300 and M400...The way to go!

Oh cool thanks for the pics, i've been curious about these HDamplifier amps but couldn't find a review.

Trust me!!! you will never find better amps kits at this price period!!!. I had Bryston amps and I can say for sure that these amp kits can kick some serious butts. I have also build some from Aussie amplifiers like NXV200, but these T300 and M400 are way better (sorry Anthony). They are quiet as a mouse, sound is awesome, excellent quality. My advice is just build one!.
PS: it will take two weeks for delivery.

Hi Lanchile, what would be the differences between the t300 and m400 in terms of sound and power. thanks

I build both! T300 has more power. in sound both are excellent. if you really need the "extra" power go for the T300. These amp kits are "dead" No noise at all. I can say just nice things about them. my T300 is in my brother in law's house and the M400 is right here with me.;)

Let me share my amp based on 1984 elektor magazine, Mini-Crescendo amplifier.

Attachments

• CR01.JPG
    CR01.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 1,524
  • CR02.JPG
    CR02.JPG
    231.9 KB · Views: 1,506
i have a number of reasons ..... (10+) if you are interested i may post them somewhere for u

kind regards sakis

I've heard that issue before I finished built this amp in 2002. Most people said instability and noise issue. But fortunately, my built are not suffer from those issue:D

Look at my photo, it even don't have any DC/speaker protector in the output:eek: