yamaha ca 1000 schematic wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good people, help me please.
If someone has schematic of this amplifier, I would be extremely happy if he/she could post it here, or mail it to me. I managed to get a schematic of Ca-1010, but they are not really the same and I need a schematic so I could repair it. Even Yamaha Europe said they don't own schematic for this amplifier so if there is a good soul with a schematic...
thanks in advance

Good people, help me please.
If someone has schematic of this amplifier, I would be extremely happy if he/she could post it here, or mail it to me. I managed to get a schematic of Ca-1010, but they are not really the same and I need a schematic so I could repair it. Even Yamaha Europe said they don't own schematic for this amplifier so if there is a good soul with a schematic...
thanks in advance

Still need it?
I have parts of it but I miss the power supply board schema.

Is it that one?

Regards zeoN_Rider

Attachments

• ca1000.png
    ca1000.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 146
Thanks,
I have already found the CA-800 service manual. It is for the most like the CA-1000, just that the output is beefier (it uses 2SC1079 in output) and the CA1000 also has that very nice MC board - - - you might be able to plug in a I/V output of a current output (PCM58 . . ??).
The power supply board is the same.

The power supply board regulates 45V AC to +50V and -50V DC. The capacitors for the plus were completely gone (one in the first filter section fell apart as I took it out, and the second was dead too! [My sister always left the amp on ...]
Replaced the caps with Philips 63/220 muF and the amp works good again. Ripple extremely low - predominantly zener noise.

I ran it on the scope: high frequency roll off above 150 KHz, with a low shelving (it does not decrease fast; there are obviously several local compensations that work well).

Why only one half of the power supply was fried?
The power supply for the pre-amp stages (+50V) all go through the same filter bank as the +50V and -50V for the driver stages of the power amp. The preamps have one power supply: each stage has a capacitor on the input!.
-->> What I should do: make a second filter line for the preamp output of +50V.

I listened to it yesterday, using the pre-amp out (decoupled the power amp) with my F5 as amplifier.
I must say the sound is relaxed, the Loudness works well (sweet!). Sounds of singers are well staged, natural. But there is some veiling, in depth.
Easier, a more natural and relaxed sound than the Aikido, but lacking the direct attack of my standard tube stage [that tends to be a bit fatiguing at times]. . . but that is a different story.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.