Looking for a blanced mic preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi all ,
i m looking for a Blanaced mic preamp for a Behringer B1 condenser type mic , it needs a phantom power supply that i ll build separately ,
this preamp will be use in a home studio , as the main preamp for Recording Vocals/Instruments ,
i m looking for a noiseless SUPER quality pre ,
any idea any circuit ?
Thank u so much all ...

Hi,

I can also recommend the Texas Instruments INA163, which is superior to all of the AD SSM2017, INA217 and Rod Elliot's Project 66. And those already are very good. ;)

Used by many professional studio and road equipment manufacturers, very easy to make a board with and lots of DIY projects that use either this one or it's older brother - the INA217.

Only THAT make better ICs for the purpose, but they always do. ;)
There's a comparison between the usual suspects and their products.

BTW, people tend to forget, Rod Elliot offers PCBs for his projects. You can just order a Project 66 board. But still, consider your alternatives. ;)

Cheers,
Sebastian.

You have a simple mic preamp.

Go to Analog website and read SSM2019 features.

Os simply download the datasheet and read page 7, fig. 4.

This is just what you need.

I have this circuit working for some time. I use it to measure loudspeakers with a Behringer ECM8000...

For a studio, it will work very well.

I also recommend INA163 from Texas Instruments.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.