Info on SM042 wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Interestingly I just found this site yesterday while looking for an answer to the very same question you posted.

I have an arcam delta 290 which has those mosfets (which I need to replace), and I have been unable to find any info at all on the SM042A.

Essentially I know nothing about electronics but was wondering if it was possible to substitute these with something else that would be more easily available?

I had taken this unit to a local repair shop initially. He had figured out that they needed replacing..but could not find info on these mosfets either .

Kivi

Jon,

Well that's great news! Thanks so much for the response and your helpful offer. I have tried to send you a PM, and I tried email, however I guess since I am a new member here, I am unable to send PM's or emails. I can be emailed at kivi@vianet.ca

Does the document you are sending contain information about how the modifications would be accomplished?

thanks so much

Kivi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.