Transformer replacement?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK, I've got a power transformer I need to replace, with the following sticker on the side:

100V 50/60HZ. WHT-RED
120V 50/60HZ. WHT-BLK
75V 345VA WHT-ORN
82V 410VA WHT-BRN

The Red lead is left open
I was wondering if somthing like this is a common winding/values if so where can I get one, if not can I replace it with multiple transformers if so what values would I need (I read on here that if the center tap is left open the values are different)
Looking at it from the side with the wires:
the ORN wire top left
WHT top right
BLK bottom left
RED bottom center
BRN bottom right

All I want to do is replace this.

Thanks!

Ok I'm new to transformers so...
1) are the white and black wires the primary?

2) and if I only use the 82V 410VA output I only need one transformer with this tap?

What this is for is an overhead projector for the diy projector in the video section, sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but you guys seem to know what your talking about, over in the video section we're still learning.

I followed the wires and it looks like the 410VA goes to the bulb, as does the 345VA (for lower light output setting, I won't use) the black wire goes to the cooling fans.

Again Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.