Inca Designs 75 power amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I purchased an Inca Designs 75 power amp on ebay recently. See link - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=290043334897&rd=1&rd=1

It sounds fantastic. There are two mono amp boards inside I can see through the mesh case - each of these has 3 LEDs. When I turn the amp on, all three LEDs are on on each board, but when i turn it off, one of the three LEDs on each board turns out almost instantly, but the others remain on for about 90 seconds (it will actualy play music for 1 min after being turned off!) the LED that turns off instantly is slightly brighter on one board than the other (only a tiny bit) - does anyone know what these LEDs represent / indicate? It the one in question to do with biasing or something. Does anyone know anything about this amp. It is a massive thing - and sounds soooooo nice.

Any feedback welcome.

Many thanks,

Chris.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.