marantz 2030

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi, i have marantz model 2030 stereo receiver that was junk until i restored it to its original conditions. sounds beautiful, no complaints but i have some free time and was wondering if anybody out there has done any mods or tweaks with this unit??? i love this stereo and would like to make it better like new transistors and other things. if anybody has any ideas let me know. i got like a few hundred us dollars budget.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
odysseybmx414 said:
hi, i have marantz model 2030 stereo receiver that was junk until i restored it to its original conditions. sounds beautiful, no complaints but i have some free time and was wondering if anybody out there has done any mods or tweaks with this unit??? i love this stereo and would like to make it better like new transistors and other things. if anybody has any ideas let me know. i got like a few hundred us dollars budget.

besides recapping,I think that you certainly have better ways to spend few hundreds

look at few surplus places and I think that you can make at least nice power amp,not to mention any gainclone

.......now this guy really owe me something for free advertising ;)
look at www.apexjr.com ........sometimes I wish that I live in US of A ........
but most of the time .........not . :clown:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.