Amplifier Av-800

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AV-800

corax, thank you for your comments they are very appreciable, I understand the work of each DIYer completely, because the outline that I showed.
I design the schematic that I showed you (STK4050) with my own abilities, i'm only a student of industrial civil engineering.
from my 7 years that I like the electronics, is very interesting for my personal abilities, but I am a great fond of the electronics, mainly electronic of audio, I only want to build the amplifier (AV-800) for single personal interest, since I don't have interest in marketing.
it is single personal interest because it would feel truly gratified, being able to carry out such a project with my abilities that at the moment possess, thank you corax, and you are thanked by heaps

greetings

BroKA

The Saint said:
Thanks Corax

For your comments it's appreciated.
OK this is what I am prepared to do.
Anyone here wishing to get a AV800 PCB from me can have
a discount of 50%. Just let me know you are a DIY Audio member.
when you email.
This is a one time offer ;)

I am not trying to push my products, Just wanting to help.
I really don't have time, I am flat out as it is :dead:

Seems like a great place to get the layout without having to make up boards on your own. Give the man his due. ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.