Amp Will Not Function

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
I think that I can help it.
I am sorry if I say a misplacement.
Because the detailed movement voltage is unidentified,
it is an estimate, may be in DC design .
So, I attach sample thinking.
I thik the bias circuit is not move enough
(I thik unmatch two bias circuit movement...)

Sincerely.

Attachments

• test_thinking.jpg
    test_thinking.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 195
Hi Pr,
the input is still connected to the wrong side of R3. You were told this weeks ago.

The gain is 47000/100 + 1 =471.
The output will be about 100mV *471 = 47.1Vac which has a peak value of about 66.6Vp . This exceeds Vrail by quite a margin.

What does C6 do?

Remove D3 & D4 to de-activate the protection until your debugging is complete.
The values are completely wrong.
Short circuit current is limited to about 6.8A which will overload the output devices.
At low Vce the current is allowed to rise to 24Apk and again this is outside the device capability.
You are missing some resistors from the protection circuit. You were told this weeks ago.

This is like sack cloth and ashes.

Why do I do this to myself?

Pr,
why have you reverted to the wrong connection for R8?

Why have you left D3 & D4 still inserted?

Why have you got so much gain, when most of your peers can manage with 20 to 60 times?

Why is C6 there?

Learn how to do multiplication manually because you cannot use a calculator.
33k for r9 ,r2 and r8
why, when you can adjust EITHER r6 or r9 or both?

Why is no-one else helping out here? Oh, I know!

The amplifier gain is set by the global negative feedback.
NFB components are r9, r6, c3.

AC signal gain = r9/r6 +1 for a non-inverting amplifier (when the signal sees c3 as a near short circuit).

When DC is being amplified gain = r9/ [c3impedance + r6] + 1= ~0+1=1 i.e. gain at DC is 1. this is inherent in the DC blocking action of c3.

Back to AC gain.
When the impedance of c3=r6 then the gain has dropped to about half it's high frequency value. This is the bass rolling off. If you want some bass you need to select r6 and c3 appropriately.

Go and do more reading/learning.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.