upc1298v power amp uk supplier?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone currently fixing a Kenwood KA4040r amplifier,found a fix on a german forum for little elecs in the chips stage however this is not the problem with this amp...:xeye:

The ouput trannys are short circuit and the stage is fed by (upc1298v) which is a 50/80w amp,does anyone know where i can source a new one of these ic,s in the uk as it is reading 37.ohms on 4 pins and stinks of melted silicon.

Thanks in advance:) :) :D

homertooties said:
Hello everyone currently fixing a Kenwood KA4040r amplifier,found a fix on a german forum for little elecs in the chips stage however this is not the problem with this amp...:xeye:

The ouput trannys are short circuit and the stage is fed by (upc1298v) which is a 50/80w amp,does anyone know where i can source a new one of these ic,s in the uk as it is reading 37.ohms on 4 pins and stinks of melted silicon.

Thanks in advance:) :) :D

Hey.

I'm actually looking fro one of these right now too.

It's not a 50/80 watt amplifier. It's a driver for amps in this power range.

It has a pre-driver, differential amplifier in it, and driver in it. And then it is used to drive big power devices. (output finals)

And from what I can tell you, A NTE 7103 is going to be your best bet.

I'm not a huge fan of NTE semiconductors, but it seems that is the best anyone in this position is going to come up with.

And I have yet to find a supplier for the NTE7103

Oooh wait. NTE!

Damn, I solved my problem by posting this response.

Sweet.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.