Hitachi power MOSFET data book HLN600.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Mike,
I don't know what your problem is but if you try reading through the whole thread you will see that I thanked people for their efforts on more than one occasion earlier in the thread. Meanwhile I have been away for most of the weekend...
I am of course grateful to the members who have gone to some trouble to make this information available for the benefit of all who have an interest and not just myself.

I have observed that your main input to this site appears to be in undermining the efforts of others with rude, sarcastic (and often one word!) replies, and that if anyone actually asks you a direct question you often do not even reply. I have personal and recent experiance of this as have many others.
I am not one to suffer fools gladly and you have now gone too far for my patience.
You obviously have nothing constructive to contribute...
As far as I am concerned you can take your future input and shove it where the sun don't shine :dead:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.