cervin-vega A 1800 schematic needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This cervin-vega A 1800 arrived divided in parts and i don´t know what`s wrong with it. best would be to find a schematic.
In attachment you will find some pictures. Any help and support are welcome
Wolfgang

Attachments

• courier klein7.jpg
    courier klein7.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 374
Old thread but need your help guys
Got a A-1800 in need of some service and tlc and need the service manual for it
Anyone?

Ric

Hello Ric.
Have You got'n Your amp up and running?
I have repaired one some years ago. The most difficult part to get was the LM3100 or CA3100 integrated circuit. The connectors between the driver board and the power board, was dirty, and had to be cleaned. As output transistors I used MJ15024 / MJ15025. Regards Soeren Poulsen Denmark

Cervin Wega A1800

Hello Ric.
Well, I kind of recognice the situation! If I start to mention the number of fine power amplifiers I have, waiting to be repaierd, I will fill this area!. I have an A400 waiting to be repaired. It is kind of like the same schematic. I have the component placement and some picture of the heatsink with the output transistors. Thats all, so I would be very glad to have the schematic of the driver board with the CA3100 ic. On another forum I have just picked up an old thread about an old Rodec HDA450 amplifier. Funny, people have not recognised, that Rodec made a bummer in that amp, They have put the current sharing emitter resistors in the collector of the lover output transistors!
Regarding the Cervin Wega: Is the driver transistors obtainable?
Regards Soeren Poulsen soeren-poulsen"at"hotmail.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.