Nishiki hybrid amp

Hallo an Tyimo.
I mean you schould build the Nishiki.
I've download the manual from Wims Site and going to build it.
The 6N1P-EV i use for SRPP or Cascode called Input. The Comment who Other DIY'ers
wrote is right. A real Frontstage, i would say frechness, detailled in the Highs. First listening i was very impressed. The Amp works without Velleman but with R+L 15 Ohm
and around 6,3mm 16 turns o,75 Cu- Wire. It gives no on/off Plopps to Speaker.
The Choke is a Hammond 156L 5H, 75mA, 135 Ohm works pretty.
I like the Sound of the Amp but i must finish it to a nice Case.
Thanks to Wim that we DIY'er can build a amazing Amp.

Hi all!
Please let someone views the original scheme Hybridnog amplifier with PCC88/(2SK176/2SJ56) from Elektor 1997.
Thank you
I have found an old article about the Hybrid from Elektor 1997 August.
I attach here a picture with simplified schematic.
But you have to guess the values of resistors.
So, if you want some details, you have to search the web for more information.
I could send you the full article in PDF, if you give email.

Attachments

• Hybrid-Tube-MOSFET_1.jpg
    Hybrid-Tube-MOSFET_1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,108
The 6N1P-EV i use for SRPP or Cascode called Input. The Comment who Other DIY'ers
wrote is right. A real Frontstage, i would say frechness, detailled in the Highs. First listening i was very impressed. The Amp works without Velleman but with R+L 15 Ohm
and around 6,3mm 16 turns o,75 Cu- Wire. It gives no on/off Plopps to Speaker.
The Choke is a Hammond 156L 5H, 75mA, 135 Ohm works pretty.
I like the Sound of the Amp but i must finish it to a nice Case.
Thanks to Wim that we DIY'er can build a amazing Amp.

Hi, I also want to build this amp, but i want to use the original 6N3P input and 6n1p Cathode follower buffer...did you use 6n1p-ev for both? What output transistor did you use>.. can you share your schematics?

Hi also Junm.
In my old pc have These The Nishiki Amp 4.1 PDF Manual. See also
Read technical manual nishiki 41 + d.PDF

http://www.readbag.com/wimdehaan-nl-downloads-technicalmanualnishiki41the Link, hope it works, you can find all Details.
In my ippinion also the Nelson Pass ideas: simple is better you schould build first the
6N1P-EV Variant.
The Coppel C is Clarity SA 4,7µ, Q1- BD679; Q2,3 2SC4382, 2SA1668 Sanken Hfe matched and the LAPT 2SC3263 in the Output.
My Inspiration was to listen the Quasi Comp. Output like Quad or Naim Amps. The Valve i know from test as Tube Buffer with LM3886 from China Jims Audio.
From Mikel Chua- AmpsLab i've bought and wired 2xLM60 SJ162/SK1058 LatFet and i know they are relaxed to listen every Day. But im on Search.
Now i would like Test Papa Nelsons Amps F4, F5, F5Tv2, Mini Aleph, Amp Camp Amp
a lot of work i have to finnish.
In the PSU of Nishiki HV D1-4 BYV96D used C3 is Audyn Q4.
For Tube Heating i add a 1,8Ohm/5W to got 12,6V.
Don't Forget i'm a DIY'er how spend some Time with HiFi- Hobby.
I'm not sure i mean that Wim de Haan was a Part of Constructors the Elektor
Mugen Hybrid Amp?
Hope i was helpfull.
Best Regards. Bangla H

hi Bangla,
Thanks....I have the same manual (pdf) long ago but not enough time to start with. I plan to used 6n3p+6n1p and the output is quasi comp with MJL21193...Also want to try 6N23P+ 6N6P combo and Bridge the output stage since my PSU is only +/- 25vdc for the output and 250-300Vdc for the input.

I finally got this built and am quite pleased with the result, I am using 6n1 tubes in this setup:

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 18.00.34.png

R6 turned out to be 32K instead of 27, what would the effect of that be?
Also I have a slight hum, nothing too bad but what can I do about that? Pin 9 (grid) is as yet not attached to anything...What can I do with that?
Any comments are appreciated!