Symasym - the sequel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
More boards and DUMMY WARNING!

I'm putting a chassis together for my sym-asym. Is this an amp that would benefit from being left on all the time?

Ryssen:

If you're within two boards of a price break point on the number of boards that folks want, I can take another two. Either I'll do something dumb and need a spare, or, if this amp is as good as I anticipate, I know someone who'll want me to build her one.

George

Myself 2 Sweden
Sigurd 2 Sweden
Sheldon 2 USA
SteveA 2 USA
Colescuttle 4 USA
Peter M. 4 Norge
rephil 2
-----------------
They are still dropping in..
In a day or to,I will mail the zip file to the maker,and ask for the price and shipping from him to me.And I want you to mail me your name and adress,and I will calculate the price for boards and shipping to your country.
And also write down if you changed your mind and want more boards.
:)

Hi Colescuttle,

Here's the schematic from Mike's symasym site. To make things easier I labed all components on my board according to his schematic.
If you need the PS schematic let me know. I did post it on this thread somewhere.

http://www.lf-pro.net/mbittner/Sym5_Webpage/symasym5_3.html

Al

Attachments

• symasym5_2_eagle.gif
    symasym5_2_eagle.gif
    34.6 KB · Views: 2,090
Ryssen,

You might want to check to make sure that everybody is in agreement to which board there going to get. There was some question whether to build mine, or Mike's version 5.3 which has been heavily tested.

If you go ahead and order my version, I'd like four boards.

Al

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.