Rod Elliot P37?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
He's one hundred percent sure. Look at the orientation of Q3, it's common emitter, not emitter follower.

If your simulation actually shows it as inverting, you've made a mistake in drafting the schematic. Or it doesn't actually show that, and you're just looking at the wrong data.

I don't know why it's inverted.......

Any suggestion?

Attachments

• p37.gif
    p37.gif
    30 KB · Views: 765
Would the phase shift if one of the transistors had a different Hfe as in more than the other one when it is supposed to have less? I don't think this happens in diffamp's though. You might want to check the Ic of each of the output transistors and see if one isn't functioning or something like that...

I am still a noober... Does Q2 act as a constant current source? Or does the ground connection act as input while the diodes produce a constant bias?

I think also that it is noninverted. The input transistor is working as common emitter feeding the lower transistor which is working as common emitter also (2 inversions making it in phase with input). The output taken from the collector of the lower trans with the upper trans working as the sink and not providing signal. There may be some inversion because of 90 deg. shift through input capacitor and another 90 deg from output cap. It may show up if taking input signal before the input cap and after the output cap.

Laugh at me if I'm wrong and I'll laugh with you:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.