Delay on loudspeaker switch on.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well as i look through all my books i found a new schematic for my temp controler. It is a small circuit that will work perfect for me im going to use 3 led's 3mm ones all green to go on the face plate of my aleph 2's the pourpose is to tell me the temp after 1 hour. I believe it is sujested for 1 hour For heat up before your going to get max performance out of your amps. Am i right or wrong.? Does any one dis-agree with my idea.

What should i do about turn on thump should i put a relay on the speaker out put just a delay. I have lots of murcury wetted relays i access to.

Im building

2 x zen amps ( one Stereo block) ( started need a few more parts )
2 x av800's
2 x aleph 2's
2 x my dad's designs ( done )
1 n-channel ( done )

realy Hum.... im new to the aleph amps and well i dont know if need any protection. I read some whre that yuo can short the terminals out and not harm any thing in the amplifier. Is that true or Faulse. Not that im going to do so...: O ) ... Have yu done any thing spacial to your amp's to not get any turn on thump.. Yur suppose to use ( grr i forgot the name now )...... GRR.

I have written quite a number of posts that I got turn-on thump from my BOSOZ (this is assuming that I turn on the amp first) but for my Aleph 2, there is no turn-on thump at all. So the answer is I didn't do anything special .... not even Pi circuiting for the power supply.

I have installed Vellerman K4700 kit in my BOSOZ because of the turn-on thump that it produces - as I wrote in the beginning of this thread.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.