Schematics for a Citronic PPX1200

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

The hotmail email size limit is 10MB (incl. email and attachments), so i can't see that that would be the problem. I'd give you my work address, but i don't really want to post it, and i can't email you directly because i'm a new member, and it won't let me. Maybe the email just got lost (i've heard that they can do that), could you try re-sending it, in parallel with an empty email (which will indicate whether the attachment is the cause of the problem or not, and also allow me to email you my work address if needs be)?

Thanks again,

Nat

Citronic SM450 Schematic

Hi Bruce,

I see that you managed to obtain a schematic for your amp from Citronic. I'm looking for a schematic for my Citronic SM450 MK1 mixer.

Do you have a contact at Citronic that I could email, to save my email being given the run around. I think it's the luck of draw sometimes who manage to get !!.

I've been trying for ages to find a schematic for it. May well have been done in the days before CAD.

Thanks

Alb

Schematics

Hi Bruce i think that it was you who sent me a schematic for a citronic conquest awhile ago which really helped me fix it.
I would really like the schematic you have for the PPX1200 and any other PPX schematics you have if possible, i'm always looking out for these amps that need fixing as when there fixed they are good amps, thanks in advance Mickb.

I think we need a "schematic forum"... there are so many folks

searching for schematics that i think this should be a good thing to make our forum more usefull, more attractive, more used, more popular even more famous, even more rich in informations... a central of audio electronics knowledge for the whole world.
Try to imagine... a contribution to the forum.. each one offering one schematic to enter or to stay into the forum... soon we would have thousands of schematics... this place would be the first schematic center into the world... and maybe, this could turn into some future profitable solution to the forum maintenance too.

Well...maybe already have... i use to stay only into Solid State...maybe we have the schematic too... will search for that.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.