NX150 listening impressions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am fine, thanks Saint... i am already talking as a drunk parrot

I use fan blowers because of high bias class AB....or low biased class A operation point.... not to use enormous heatsinks.

Jacco Vermeullen..... really the pictures where clear...and this is because i have attached a lens, glued into the camera front...made that to produce a better close up and to reduce distance to 20 milimeters to good focus....cheap camera needs some creative works on it. Also it has an awfull hole, and the finger goes inside to adjust focus to crispy image.

My building appear clearly in the Google Earth south of Recife, reference is an artificial Reef parallel with the beach...more at south a river.

Yes guys.... 55 years....or 5.5 litter engine...very powerfull old V8 we are.... include Halojoy in this group.... 1951 was a great year..produce genius, designers, parrots and crazy guys!

Happy to see Saint taking care of this thread...i think he is the man to ask our questions.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 100_8958.jpg
    100_8958.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 590
Hi Lawrence

Should not be to long now, I am making some changes to the New PCB to suit the latest modifications and updates that are required to drive the Dual Die Lateral MOSFETs.
In the New PCB you will be able to add higher supply rails on the Input and VAS stage. This will anable the NX400 to swing to within 0.5volts of the Supply rails.
So a +-70 rail will produce about 500 watts RMS into 4 Ohms after a bit of supply drop.

I will be designing a power supply to suit the NX400 and it will have the extra supply rails on board So it will be in a nice neat package.

Also in a number of months I will be introducing a high power Full Bridge SMPS to run all of my range of amplifiers.
The power range will between 400 watt to 2000 watts and above.

I am also working on an opamp version of the NX400 which will not require the additional supply rails.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.