PHONIC max 860

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello Zeonrider,

I have 2 Phonic amplifiers Mar6 and Mar4, The mar4 has a defective channel, It keeps blowing the output devices.:scratch: I check the bias and the driver trannies they where ok. Could you please send me the schematics for these amplifiers. I would greatly appreciate your inputs/ advice for servicing these amps. The grounded collector of these amps where really nice just like the Qsc's. My email ad is jade_808a@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance

phonic schematics

zeonrider,

I have a Phonic max 2500 and Phonic XP1000 Aplifier that are both cactus I am looking for schemtic diagrams for either preferably both of these unit I saw your response that youo use t work for phonic and have some of the schematics diagrams.

I would be very greatful if you wer able to email me the diagrams, repair manuals if you have them.

Thanks Ikhan42

my email is ikhan42@hotmail.com

zeonrider,

unfortunately I dont have any service manuals if I did you would be more then welcome to all of them.

I need these to fix 2 units sthat I have that are totally stuffed, if you could find it in your heart to share I would appreciate it but if not I understand.

Thanks anyways hopefull someone else on here may be able to help me with this.

Guys anyone else out there able to help with schematic or repair manual for the Phonic max 2500 or the xp1000.

Thanks in advance
ikhan42

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.