Seek the replacement of TA3137!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
TA7317P

This IC is a protect circuit for OCL power amplifier and speaker.

I use it in class AB amplifier. This is a subwoofer model.

The replacement IC must exist some abilities with over current detecting circuit, short circuit protect,DC voltage detecting circuit, muting circuit,relay driver circuit, operation by dual power supply.

Thanks all attention!

TA3137P

Mybe , you misunderstand my means.

Beacause Toshiba have stopped to produce TA3137P.

In the future, this IC will be not acquired, so i have to find a
replacement, or re-development.

Re-development should be last way. I do not want to do it.

I'm still unsure of your intentions. Yes, those old chips are being or have been phased out, but they are still available and probably will continue to be available for some time.

I'm unaware of any modern replacement though. If that is such a huge concern, why not design with discrete circuitry?

I could be wrong, but it sounds like the existing design is suited to the original chip and they want a source of the chip for continued production use. They don't want to redesign the boards and make the adjustment to a different circuit. I don't think he wants to replace the chip in a particular amp, It sounds like there will be an ongoing need for them. So a pin for pin drop in is the idea.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.