Hooray for me!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK, I know it really belongs in the "Everything Else" section, but then it wouldn't be seen on the front page of Diyaudio....

Well, I made it! 2000 posts. :dead: The first 1000 was a bit of work, but dang! the last 100 were hard. I've kinda gone off audio a bit nowadays. Been concentrating on home-brew engine ECU's and ignition systems. Wow I've had some fun around here. Best part is when I would come up with some screwy notion and there would always be someone that would know exactly what I was thinking about. Good place this diyaudio.

While I'm boasting about myself, when Google first arrived in '99 I think, they were asking for user feedback and I suggested that they move the "groups" link to the main search page and a few days later they did, and it is still there to this day. Well, I get a kick out of it even if no-one else does. Can't prove it either. Ah well, such is life.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.