Info ??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I picked up this solid state amp at a local thrift for cheap. Sounds great, but I am not familiar with solid state designs and am wondering if anyone here can shed some light on its design?

My pics are blurry as its encased in an acrylic box (it needs a cosmetic facelift)!!

Power supply is dual mono using Boldic power transformers...never heard of em'.

It has 4 Toshiba transistors on each stage, although I can't read the model # as they are underneath a heatsink brace. Wima capacitors and clean traces on the board. It uses a 5 amp input fuse and 3 amp rail fuses. Any ideas?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.