California!??Mark 5 Electronics inc.???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone out west (Kali) Remember this place? I (years ago) bought some stuff from Them(Amp kits, cases) and It now seems that They have gone the way of the DoDo Bird. They used to offer a small list of kits, parts and stuff for years! I hope that They are still out there. ANYONE?

Tall Shadow

Mark IV

Tall Shadow,

I bought kits from them over 12 years ago. A few years later pretty much the same stuff showed up on local (Toronto) Chinese store shelves at similar prices but in Canadian dollars. Alot of the kits are still available at these stores but I don't know if they are online.

Martyn

Tall Shadow said:

Hi Kelly!,
Dang! :mad: I was hoping that I'd just lost track of Them! Do You know when this happened? I think that anytime We lose someplace like this Our DIY world suffers!

Thanks!
Tall Shadow

Pretty sure that they have been out of business for several years now. I last ordered from them about 5 years ago, I found thier kits ok, nothing spectacular, the price was good, but they were fairly low quality. They did have a excellent deals on 19" rack mount cases that I miss though

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.