The Quad 510 monoblock

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I know this is a difficult question but does anyone have a schematic for the Quad 510 (130W monoblock)?

I bought one last week and I want to do a revision but I don't find the schematics anywhere on the internet.

The 510 schematics seems to be one of the best kept secrets in the Quad-world:confused:

On the other hand I've got almost all Quad schematics & service manuals of the other (solid state) Quad amps. So if you need one just send an e-mail.

Stefaan

QUAD 510

Thats great Stefaan

I was going to restore 4set of /33/303s into mono blocks when I stompled over the the two 510s so that project is not going to happen.

Do you still service QUAD 303 ?

Would you be interested in a swap - you get a complete set 33/303/fm3 in working order but with alder components - for servicing one 33 and two 303s ?? into new components or are you overloaded with spare 303s ??

best

Ruben

Hi, Ruben,

I certainly would be interested in this deal.

As we recently developed the new High-end boards for the 303 I am looking for as many 303's as I can get to convert them with the new boards.

For more info on the boards see my blog.

Send me an e-mail to arrange the details of our deal (verdonckt.stefaan@skynet.be).

Kind regards, Stefaan

http://quadrevisionspot.blogspot.com/

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.