The world`s most perfect sound system

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I receive a mail from a good friend, from Osijek in Croatia, someone that is in mail contact with me, daily, since february of the last year... already a strong friend i have.

He made comments to me that i perceive as very interesting, reason why i made the audio transcription into text, and, with his agreement i decide to let you know.

So simple ideas, so clear things that sometimes we turn blind to know.

here is the trancribed text:

.......................................................................................................

From my point of view we will never have the sound that will be real, almost like, live representation.
I remember that I have read somewhere on one home page that has some nice expensive audio equipment about a guy that is reviewing audio equipment that was on some kind of party or something. I think it was in France. That guy meat another guy that was actually the owner of a castle so you can imagine how much money the guy had..... The guy, the owner of the castle, told to our guy that he will show him, demonstrate him, the best audio system in the world, that has the best quality of the sound ever, the best quality of the sound, the best hi-hi system. He invited our guy to come with him to his castle to spend a weekend there, to meat his wife to have fun to drink a little bit wine and other things, all in all to have good time for a weekend and to listen to his system.
Our guy was impressed and he accepted the invitation, and he went to that castle of that new-made friend. After a good dinner, after a glass of wine, some smalltalk and those kind of things, the owner of the castle invited our guy (when the sun started to go down) to listen to his audio system. The owner let him to go inside one big room, with opened windows, with heavy curtains on those windows that were slightly moving because of the evening breeze that was comming inside. In that room there was no hi-fi system so our guy was asking himself was is happening. The owner of the castle invited him to sit and relax, drink his wine and wait a little bit. They have waited for few minutes and after the time passed in that room entered few guys that were dressed in the middle-age uniforms. They were carying instruments with themselves and they sit and started to play some classical pieces from doesn't matter which composer....
Well, when they finished the owner of the castle told our guy that now, he has listened the best hi-fi system of the world because you have listened the real instruments, you have listened them in a castle that is 3,4, 500 years old. In that matter you have had visual, taste, emotional and audio sensation that is authentic for that period of time. So, that must be the best hi-fi system in the world.
But the problem with us is that we can't afford to have a castle or to have some live players to play the exact piece that we want them to play.... and even if we can afford it how we can make Madonna (for example) to play for us, lets say, Rain, when we want to listen to it. J

......................................................................................................

transcribed from Mukihr mp3 audio text.

Also i am posting our forum friend...the Muki picture...his expression of Bad was produced to me, as i told him that in old days of cold war...Russia na surrounding red block countries were said as bad...ahahahahhaa...what a lye!.... that they used to eat children...what a foolish!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• bad only in the picture..dear muki.jpg
    bad only in the picture..dear muki.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,190
I am a strong believer of class A and multi band amplification as something better

than traditional systems...with amplifiers and confused crossovers inside one speaker box, with many drivers, each one for some dedicated frequency and the crossovers making sheet...producing sheets and sheets of papper with beautifull data, graphics that will serve to clean.....clean.....clean....window glasses, as papper is good for that.

Thank you Mikeks.

My English is turning more and more confused, only intelligent people alike you can understand.

Oh!...Rosalinda is so lonely in that house i have....she is now a days only talking with my friends that go there...i cannot understand why they smile all time long....now Herta is in the Kitchen..cooking....and friends love to stay around her in the kitchen...i cannot understand?...why they stay around...she cooks very bad!!!

I would be happy to know why my friends, that use my house, turns so happy...laughing and smilling all time long...i cannot understand... Rosalinda do not cook.....Herta also do not cook...what is going on there Mikeks?

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• herta is coocking now a days.jpg
    herta is coocking now a days.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 988
I am also a guitar player..acoustic guitar..and i am much better than others...

as i use to play many many times..... also i use to spend use hours playing.

I do not know the reason that bother my wife and family.... i know how to play only one song..... and i go repeating and repeating..... oh!...i think my wife has not patience with me.

Ahahahahahah.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 100_7942.jpg
    100_7942.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 880
There is a fundamental truth here that we all have to recognise. Given the limitations of recording and playback, electronics and acoustics; there can be no ideal or perfect system. The best we can accomplish is only a ghostly rendition of reality, never reality itself. But it is nice when you can close your eyes and feel like you are getting close to the real thing.

Re: I am a strong believer of class A and multi band amplification as something bette

destroyer X said:

Oh!...Rosalinda is so lonely in that house i have....she is now a days only talking with my friends that go there...i cannot understand why they smile all time long....now Herta is in the Kitchen..cooking....and friends love to stay around her in the kitchen...i cannot understand?...why they stay around...she cooks very bad!!!

I would be happy to know why my friends, that use my house, turns so happy...laughing and smilling all time long...i cannot understand... Rosalinda do not cook.....Herta also do not cook...what is going on there Mikeks?

regards,

Carlos

AAAAHHHHH YES!

I don't think it has anything to do with her cooking...in the kitchen that is....

No prizes for guessing what your freinds would like her to cook in her 'oven'.... :D

Ah Carlos, Gizmo sounds like a man who shares a worldview not unlike yours. At least his writing and yours share the same fantastic quality. This article discusses how to use a corned beef sandwich as an example of getting the right balance: http://www.meta-gizmo.com/Tri/otlology/BerningBiSexual.html

Quoting from the article:

"Art is not about pursuing perfection, but about pursuing ecstasy."

I think your friend Hugh Dean would agree.

Sheldon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.