Help with a V1000 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 21st June 2006, 10:55 PM   #1
gtrtech is offline gtrtech  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Help with a V1000

Iíve been having a problem with a American DJ v1000 a customer brought to me. It started out that someone had spilled a drink on it and it kept blowing the inline breaker. After some checking I found a few bad transistors & other components on the main board so I replaced the main board. Now it donít cut out but all Iím getting is a load hum, I put it on the scope and Iím getting a weird output signal. I have a good wave at the transistors but coming off the transformer and a few different other areas like the ic chip Iím getting a few different waves and non look good. Iím thinking itís the transformer, I replaced the chip with no effect. Any one ever come across this before and have any advice.
Thanks
Tony

Hide this!Advertise here!