Re-starting test and comparison activities, now an AKSA new model arrived, also a new - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 18th June 2006, 10:20 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Re-starting test and comparison activities, now an AKSA new model arrived, also a new

GEM was produced.

Since Graham disappeared from our forum, he start to cook into his brain some ideas.

And three new model were made, related the old GEM published, the one i called Diamond...that one with an extra transistors.

Now a days i am listening a Mollerkamp and the last GEM model.

Will receive soon the new Aksa, that has more transistors and more parts..... critical parts removed or reduced, of course i am waiting it ...and crazy to listen to it.

Also USA, Croatia, New Zeland and Italy are receiving test prototypes models for evaluation....those will return with comparison testings and suggested modifications, as it is a Beta production starting with only 500 boards.

I am finishing the last Symassym, the one i suppose will be better than my old Symassym 4.

In the future i will publish some pictures of all amplifiers.

Here is the Aksa new board, of course sligthly modified and mirrored to avoid someone to produce wrong copies running before July.

No!..Hugh did not asked me to publish, he do not know that i am showing the board...do not know if he will boered or not...i suppose not, as board is confused to avoid copies.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new aksa model.jpg (87.9 KB, 286 views)
Old 18th June 2006, 11:07 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to jacco vermeulen
Boered ?

Carlos,
If you ever get bored, you can open an electronic art painter's gallery.
My impression: I see fruit, and apres beach house-party effects.
Old 18th June 2006, 11:20 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Default Ahahahahhaa!... this may be a psycho test.

Cannot see, because i am not alowed to show the board...so, it is stripped and mirrored....so it is not the real board, just an artistic conception started with the board image.

I must be carefull not to receive some prize because art work!...ahahahahhaa!....art is wonderfull, all beauty in the eyes of the observer.

The circuit is different, more dense, have more parts.

About the sonics...we will see latter.

Do you like the avatar big smile?

the image was made during a barbecue, after 6 beers...hic!

regards Jacco.

Carlos

Hide this!Advertise here!